Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post WWE legend Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart dead at age 63

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-dies-63.html

Legendary wrestler Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart, who joined with Bret Hart to form one of the top tag teams of the 1980s, has died at 63.

The Pasco Sheriff's Office said Neidhart fell at home, hit his head and 'succumbed to his injury' on Monday in Wesley Chapel, Florida. No foul play was suspected.

According to TMZ, his wife Elizabeth told investigators that he was having difficulty sleeping so he got out of bed to change the thermostat but 'turned weirdly as he were about to dance', then fell, hitting his head.

According to his brother-in-law and a former pro wrestler, Ross Hart, Neidhart suffered from Alzheimer's disease and it was believed he suffered a grand mal seizure on Monday.

He told the Associated Press: 'He got up (Monday) morning and went to lower the temperature on the air conditioner and he just collapsed and I think died pretty quickly.

'I... think this was stemming from Alzheimer's which he'd been battling for some time. It's a struggle he's been going through.'

Emergency responders found he had a four-inch gash to his face, TMZ reported.

Neidhart, Bret 'The Hitman' Hart and manager Jimmy Hart made up the Hart Foundation in the 1980s as the tag team won multiple championships.

Bret Hart, 61, reacted on social media: 'Stunned and saddened. I just don't have the words right now.'

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Very sad news