Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Best Price to Buy Blanks to be Signed ........

Looking for help and trying to start a thread to share data.

I wanted to buy some Mini Helmets, and wondered who had the best price? Then I wondered about baseballs and pucks and all those other things we get signed. Hoping others can share their sources for the blanks they get signed so we can all help each other out.

I'll start by saying the I get ROLB1 balls signed when I can't afford OMLB balls, and I get those from Epicsports.com and I can get the price under $4 a ball with shipping.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can usually find ROLB1 balls for $2-3 at Wal-Mart. I lucked into 2 cases (12 balls each) on clearance at $1.50 per ball right before I went to All Star FanFest, so I stocked up.

I also like blank autograph cards from:
    www.theautographcard.com
    and
    www.rackrs.com

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

yes, www.theautographcard.com is a cool concept, you get team colors and the city name on a blank, which is better to sign than a white piece of cardboard.
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes, www.theautographcard.com is a cool concept, you get team colors and the city name on a blank, which is better to sign than a white piece of cardboard.

They also have plenty of non-team specific cards and cards for all sports/niches.