Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

NBA Hall of Fame speeches (anyone else watch them)?

As I get older i appreciate the past so much more. Have to say out of all the speeches I truly loved Lefty speech on being a 86 year old inductee:

All the speeches were great and have to love all the funny lines like Maurice saying "Charles told me not to cry up here". If you have time watch some of them.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

I actually flew out there from Los Angeles to see my All Time Favorite Player Steve Nash get inducted. But I truly agree with you. Of all the speeches, Lefty had the funniest and most memorable one! I met so many nba players. It was a truly once in a lifetime experience.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Lefty is an amazing person and the speech is super good, thanks for sharing!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I actually flew out there from Los Angeles to see my All Time Favorite Player Steve Nash get inducted. But I truly agree with you. Of all the speeches, Lefty had the funniest and most memorable one! I met so many nba players. It was a truly once in a lifetime experience.

Ramil,
    Was that you holding the Nash jersey over the balcony? I went to Espy’s this year. Event like that are truly once in a lifetime.
    Congrats on going!
    Don
    @RLim31
    Last edited by doniceage; 09-10-2018 at 02:29 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I went to Espy’s this year. Event like that are truly once in a lifetime.

Did you ever do a write up on how this went? If so do you have the link to it and if not are you planning on do so?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Lefty is an amazing person and the speech is super good, thanks for sharing!

Glad you liked it.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Did you ever do a write up on how this went? If so do you have the link to it and if not are you planning on do so?

@pwaldo

I did not but I will write something up and post it up for you. The biggest thing is I like reading posts like this but for the most part there seems not to be a lot of interest in things like this. Since you asked will work on it just will need to do a little write up. Thanks for sharing your interest and will put a little something about it all came about and my time out there.

DON\

SCF Rewards
    Country

@pwaldo

I did not but I will write something up and post it up for you. The biggest thing is I like reading posts like this but for the most part there seems not to be a lot of interest in things like this. Since you asked will work on it just will need to do a little write up. Thanks for sharing your interest and will put a little something about it all came about and my time out there.

DON\

Yeah I always like hearing about this stuff. I wish more people were interested in posting their stories especially about going to the National and shows for those that can't go. Just is always an interesting read for me to hear about people going to cool events and I'm pretty sure you have some wild stories to tell about the ESPYs this year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ramil,
    Was that you holding the Nash jersey over the balcony? I went to Espy’s this year. Event like that are truly once in a lifetime.
    Congrats on going!
    Don
    @RLim31

Hey Don,
    That was a suns jersey they were holding over the balcony. If it was me, I’d be holding the #10 Steve Nash jersey which I should have did haha. Just a great experience being there.
    Ramil

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Don,
    That was a suns jersey they were holding over the balcony. If it was me, I’d be holding the #10 Steve Nash jersey which I should have did haha. Just a great experience being there.
    Ramil

noted!

Don