Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patrick mahomes

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well, we're not gonna play Kelly this week........
    Indeed … so, do you think the Broncos are looking to draft a QB in the 1st round of the upcoming draft or signing one in free agency like Bridgewater after this season ends … or do you think they ride with Keenum through next season and then draft a QB in the 2020 draft?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

Both.

I think he will ride Keenum for the one more year of the contract, AND draft a QB (or two) in 2019. Might bring in a vet as well. Trying to find that magic...

This is the guy who right after signing Peyton, drafted Brock. And has been brining in QB's to try for the job ever since. I suppose every team deals with that, (NE had drafted a bunch of guys to replace TB, but that guy is still not on their roster), but it seems like we have had a bunch of guys play in preseason since just 2012.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Both.

I think he will ride Keenum for the one more year of the contract, AND draft a QB (or two) in 2019. Might bring in a vet as well. Trying to find that magic...

This is the guy who right after signing Peyton, drafted Brock. And has been brining in QB's to try for the job ever since. I suppose every team deals with that, (NE had drafted a bunch of guys to replace TB, but that guy is still not on their roster), but it seems like we have had a bunch of guys play in preseason since just 2012.
    Thanks for your input … that all makes perfect sense … do you have any personal favorites you'd like to see the team sign in free agency, or draft out of college?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

Thanks for your input … that all makes perfect sense … do you have any personal favorites you'd like to see the team sign in free agency, or draft out of college?
    All the guys I was hoping for signed with other teams, but the one I would want, that might become available, is Teddy Bridgewater. If nothing else, I'd like to see him in orange, and see what he can do.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

All the guys I was hoping for signed with other teams, but the one I would want, that might become available, is Teddy Bridgewater. If nothing else, I'd like to see him in orange, and see what he can do.
    I'd love to see Teddy be able to have a chance to start again as well … he drove me nuts when he was with the Vikings but he seems like an awesome young man who has not only worked like crazy to get back, but has more skill than many starting QBs in the league at present … I still think the Saints trading for him was very strange, as I believe Drew Brees will play at least another year and that they won't pay Brees and Teddy $50+mil between the two of them next season, so Teddy should hit the free agent market and get a chance to start again … maybe in Denver, Jacksonville, Miami, Dallas, Tennessee, Cincinnati, etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12