Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Teaser Gallery: Panini America Opens Three Boxes of the New 2018 Illusions Football

Panini America is keeping the hobby buzzing once again this week with a jam-packed arsenal of new releases arriving today (2018 Flawless Collegiate Football, 2017-18 Impeccable Basketball and 2018 Illusions Football) and Friday (2018 Contenders Draft Picks Baseball). We provided complete Quality Control Gallery previews of today’s releases over the last week or so here on The Knight’s Lance. Yesterday we began transitioning into Teaser Gallery posts for Flawless and Impeccable. Today, we’re ripping three boxes of 2018 Illusions Football.

You got an initial peek inside this year’s new-and-improved Illusions release on Monday. On average, each hobby box of 2018 Illusions Football (five cards per pack, 10 packs per box, eight boxes per inner case, two inner cases per master case) will delivers one autograph memorabilia card, two autograph cards (including one as a silver-wrapped box topper), two memorabilia cards, six base parallels, three insert parallels and five inserts.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2018/...l/#more-224903

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Another year that i am down with this set. I am even trying my hand in the breaks if i can get in at a reasonable price.

Check out my Collection!
    Hidden Content
    if the offer is right I will deal anything
    I am a collector of the New York JetsHidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates

I like the look of these cards.

I collect baseball and football inserts. Also Browns, Steelers, Joey Galloway, Orel Hershiser.gu, autos, and oddball issues.If I buy its with a m.o. and will not buy if shipped in PWE.