Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

SCF Update - October 11, 2018

Members -

Just a quick update on some items on SCF that you all should be aware of.

1) If you a VIP Member, proceed to Item #2, this does not pertain to you. Over the next few days, I am slowly changing the Ad-Network partner that SCF is working with. This new partner has better controls in place than Ad-sense does. I know recently there were some banners that were triggering "viruses" - this has happened in the past as well and it's virtually impossible to me to collect the information and block that one because they are usually a step ahead with a new campaign via google.

I am very cognizant of ad-placement and try to make the placement of the ads blend in and not be overly annoying; however, it is a needed evil to offset the costs of running SCF.

You do have a choice to run ad-free on SCF if you wish to become a VIP member (Click on Support SCF on the banner - more about this in a moment).

Lastly, if you did not know, I run SCF with ads ON - it helps to know where everything is going to be located on the site.

2) I added a modification to the FORUMS only (this is not on the TTM, Inventory Manager Program, Trade Manager, etc.) that will anchor the NAVBAR at the top of the window as you scroll down on SCF. I am not sure if I will make this a permanent change OR make this optional based on an option in your User Profile. I would like to get some feedback on this.

banner1.PNG

3) I will be making some adjustments to the Sidebar on the right hand side of the page. Immortals and VIP's have the ability to hide the sidebar on their profile. However, there is some good information that is included - like additional resources and pages on SCF, Upcoming Shows that have been added into our Card Show Calendar Database, Recent Posts, Blogs, TTM Autograph successes and more.

Speaking of the Card Show Calendar Tool, if you know about a show that is coming to your area, please add this information in! Its free for you to add Shows in!

Current Months Show Calendar --> https://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/show/calendar/
    Add a Show here --> https://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/show/add

4) SCF will giving this card away in January, 2019 - 2017 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Metal #7 Derek Jeter /3 (image to follow). We are in planning at this point on how you are going to be able to participate in this Giveaway. I plan to reach out to Topps as well about this as this came in a Box they provided SCF.

As of now, there will be an image uploading component to this contest. So if you have images that can be used in the SCF Inventory Manager, it might be worth your while to save them up until January (Hint, Hint, Hint on one way to participate).

5) If you want to win something between now and January, check out the Football and Hockey Teams as they both have sport contests ongoing.

Thanks for reading,
    Scott

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions
    See opulent_jupiter's Items on eBay

Thanks Scott. Site looks great!
    Click Here for my Complete Inventory: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

@scottkoz20 - To be honest my layout has changed and I don't really care for it, I don't know if I will get used to it or not but at this point I don't really like it to much.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

you have to be more specific than that - what specifically?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

2) I added a modification to the FORUMS only (this is not on the TTM, Inventory Manager Program, Trade Manager, etc.) that will anchor the NAVBAR at the top of the window as you scroll down on SCF. I am not sure if I will make this a permanent change OR make this optional based on an option in your User Profile. I would like to get some feedback on this.

banner1.PNG

Removed this for the time-being - issue reported and found where going to a recent post started off the screen and needed to scroll up to see the first post.
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 10-12-2018 at 09:11 PM.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

When I click on user cp, it takes me to all current active threads that I am involved in, however this use to take up pretty much the follow bottom of my screen, not is a small area in the middle of the screen, I just don't care for the look of the new design at all.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

When I click on user cp, it takes me to all current active threads that I am involved in, however this use to take up pretty much the follow bottom of my screen, not is a small area in the middle of the screen, I just don't care for the look of the new design at all.

Its not a change - its always been there - based on your description, the sidebar is enabled... which you as a Immortal/VIP can collapse by clicking the following

remove sidebar.PNG

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

@scottkoz20 - Sweet thank you that worked, this is the first time it ever showed up for me like that and I have never clicked on that lol so don't know why it changed in the first place.