Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

BGS/PSA CROSSOVER question concerning a 1989-90 Topps Hockey card

Good Evening,

I am not sure if this is the correct area to post this question because I do not think a 1989 card is considered a vintage card but let's see what happens.

I would like to know if the following card with, the following sub grades CROSSOVER to a PSA 10

1) 1989 - 90 Hockey Topps BGS 9.5 with the following subgrades: C
    entering - 10 Corners - 9.5 Surface - 9.0 Edges - 9.5
    2) 1989 - 90 Hockey Topps BGS 9.5 with the following subgrades: Centering - 9.5 Corners - 9.5 Surface - 9.0 Edges - 9.5

3) 1989 - 90 Hockey Topps BGS 9.5 with the following subgrades: Centering - 9.5 Corners - 9.5 Surface - 9.5 Edges - 9.5

Any help that you could give with regards to this question would be most appreciated.

Thank you.
    Last edited by gregggyf; 10-14-2018 at 09:16 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Bruins Boston Celtics

Hi,

Don't think there is a real equivalence between the 2 grading companies.
    But very hard to say if a 9,5 BGS is equal to a PSA10 or 9...
    Break the BGS case and send your card to PSA to see ?? (and LMK)
    Hidden Content

Overseas Trader = Adress in USA for trade