Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poll: Best TTM/IP Autographed card/item?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aweeks711's Items on eBay

Voting: Show & Tell Contest 11.0 - Week 1!

apod417 -
    "Tarasenko TTM private signing, love how the gold ink looks on this canvas."

opulent jupiter -
    "My Game Used Selanne Stick from a Charity Game...."
    op.jpg
    op2.jpg
    op3.jpg

creasecollector -
    "This is one of my newest pieces in the PC. Got it from someone who worked with Dinamo Minsk (KHL)."
    cc.jpg

Stephler4 -
    "Story behind it is that I wanted to get my wife an anniversary gift. I contacted the shop manager, ordered the jersey and had it shipped to a buddies. From there went to meet up with Tavares in Montreal and he commented "Haven't signed one of these for awhile". Pretty cool experience."
    s.jpg
    s2.jpg

RGM81 -
    "This was a tougher choice than I originally thought it would be. When I go through the ole memory bank and realize how many hockey people I’ve been fortunate enough to meet over the years, it’s actually quite a list. And with them a lot of really cool things in my collection. But at the end of the day, it comes back to Carey Price and a rather significant birthday in my life. Turning 30 was never this much fun!"
    r.jpg
    r2.jpg
    r3.jpg

Thick McRunfast -
    "Got this one through the mail when I was a youngster way back in the early 1990s. Still a favorite."
    t.jpg

30ranfordfan -
    "One of the few I added to my Oilers collection in the last year.... Bob Dupuis. Canadian Olympian (1980) and member of the 79-80 Edmonton Oilers: Played a single game.
    Really tough auto to track down, he was nice enough to sign for me TTM (on a card I had @DnJcards make for me)."

GabbyGuy -
    My entry is this....

I sit back and reflect on the hobby that has made me so happy the past 30 years. My passion for hockey card collecting really took off when a kid from Trencin, Slovakia was drafted #3 in 2000 by my "new" team, the Minnesota Wild: Marian Gaborik. He showed promise and actually made the team at age 18. He scored the first ever Wild goal in their first ever game. Right then I knew he was special and I started collecting his cards. It has been a 18 year odyssey and was propelled by one specific card company... In The Game run by Dr. Brian Price. When ITG produced the first ever "Ultimate" cards (it was them people, not Upper Deck), I was hooked. The limited memorabilia and auto cards were top-notch. And I also became hooked on the vintage player selection offered in those cards.

In the 2nd year of BAP Ultimate production (2001-02), ITG offered a cool card concept....the "Made To Order" card. A redemption card where you, the collector, could choose the player and get a 1/1 card made just for you that included a memorabilia piece for the player you selected. That year they only offered 10 total Made To Order cards (and only 8 of the 10 were ever redeemed). Players in the list that year were phenomenal...Gretzky, Lemieux, Roy, Brodeur, Bure...the list goes on. That year my guy Gaborik was not in the product. He was only in his 2nd year at the time. I did see his jersey memorabilia pieces in other ITG/BAP products that year, so was hoping he was in the Ultimate product. But he wasn't. Baron Bedesky was a VP of the company back then and when I acquired one of the ten "Made To Order" redemption cards, I went to him and asked if I could get a card made of Marian Gaborik. I knew they had a jersey of him from earlier products. He said "sure", but was surprised I didn't go after the big guys like Gretzky and Lemieux (like most of the people did) ...players I could turn around and flip the card for big $$. I told him I collected Gaborik and wanted the card made of him. ITG, being a "for the collector" type company, honored my request and I got my first "Made To Order" card of Gaborik (and the only Gaborik card in the BAP Ultimate 2 product). Cards that year were graded by Beckett and I was pumped when the card came back a BGS 9.5 Gem Mint:

I even met up with Baron and talked to him at the 2004 NHL All-Star Game FANfest when the Minnesota Wild hosted the All-Star Game. I also met Dr. Price for the first time at that event. Here is a photo of me (on left) with ITG's Baron Bedesky at the ITG Booth at the 2004 NHL All-Star Game FANfest. My then 7-year-old son Trevor was with me. He is now 21 and is taller than me!

Which brings me to my "In Person" autograph for this contest. In February 2004, Marian was doing a promotion for a communications provider in my town, so I went to get autographs and talk to him. I brought my MTO card. After getting to see him at the table, I showed him the card and explained how I got it. He admired it for about 30 seconds (which in an autograph line is an eternity) and thought it was cool. If you remember, in that product that year, the slabbed cards came packaged in their own velvet sleeve with a velcro flap to hold it in. SO I got Marian to sign the velvet case. Here it is:

And that's my In Person autograph story.

pwaldo -

chihawk19 -
    1994-95 Pinnacle #288 Sylvain Turgeon (w/young Patrick Kane) signed by Patrick Kane TTM!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Voted!
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

Voted!
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

voted

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Voted. Great submissions, everyone! Some really incredible pieces.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content