Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

uugh, now when I enter an image I go to the "set" page when complete, instead of going back to search page where I put the card (like before). Thanks.

edit: now when I add a team in the edit page while adding an image, after image is in, it sends me to the "set team" page, and when I go back, it goes back to the edit page, if I hit back again, it goes to the set team page, if I hit back again it goes to the edit page, and if I hit back again, it takes out of inventory completely.
    Last edited by NBSII; 10-23-2018 at 11:40 PM.
    Check my SCF inventory for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies.
    Emmitt Hidden Content . -My Emmitt Smith card count: 6,432 different cards as of 1/3/2023. (#ed=2,796, gu/relic=847, autos=198, 1 of 1's=81)
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 11,455 cards (6,955 different base, 4,500 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

how are you adding a picture?

I was trying to add pictures to an older thread, I made a new thread and it worked. I'll just make a new thread instead, it was probably because the new tool for adding pictures wasn't available at the time of that thread. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

@datsyuk123 - we did have an issues with images that we're stored on SCF servers needed to be restored. This was done on Tuesday
    @Iheartjacquie - I see what you are talking about, I'll check the options later tonight - I might need research as this might have been a setting change.
    @NBSII - so I understand, are you saying that when you set a team, its taking you to the wrong page?

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

@scottkoz20 also, not getting email notifications since the disruption.....
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@scottkoz20 when going to a forum instead of all new posts since my last visit being highlighted........all post are highlighted, minor inconvenience but still an inconvenience

Ok - I think figured out what is going on

with the server issues, @DirtyHarry made an upgrade for the forum software to the most recent version of vBulletin, we were 2 versions behind. With that, they "fixed" code that allowed the threads to be marked by cookies and is doing this by what you have read on the database.

In addition, when you read something that is marked as a new subscribed thread, it is going to disappear from the New Post list because of the code change.

SO - at this point - without a code change to go back to cookie marking instead of database marking, there is not much that can be done on this.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@NBSII - so I understand, are you saying that when you set a team, its taking you to the wrong page?

@scottkoz20

1) I go to inventory manager.
    2) I am in inventory manager and enter my search info (I'll use a specific card as an example (Player Name: Austin Hill. Card #: 60. Set Name: Topps Heritage. Year: 2015.
    3) 15 records found.
    4) I have the base (not numbered) "Signatures" card so I click on add to inventory.
    5) on edit page I attach card image (I do not set team in this example - though I could as it is not set)
    6) I submit with image
    7) Instead of being sent back to inventory search page after image uploaded (which used to happen), I am sent to the "Set" page (2015 Topps Heritage Signatures).
    8) When I hit the back arrow to try and go back to inventory search, I am sent back to edit page, so I hit back again and finally I am at the search page and can enter another name/set/number, etc.

Another try with setting the team in the edit page:
    2) I am in inventory manager and enter my search info (I'll use a specific card as an example (Player Name: Landon Collins. Card #: 83. Set Name: Topps Heritage. Year: 2015.
    3) 15 records found.
    4) I have the base (not numbered) "Chrome" card so I click on add to inventory.
    5) on edit page I "add a team" (New York Giants), I attach card image
    6) I submit with image
    7) Now with this option, Instead of being sent back to inventory search page after image uploaded (which used to happen) - OR - sent to the "Set" page, I am sent to the set team page.
    8) When I hit the back arrow to try and go back to inventory search, I am sent back to edit page, so I hit back again and I am sent to the set team page, I hit back again and I am sent to edit, hit back again and finally I am at the search page and can enter another name/set/number, etc.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@scottkoz20

2) I am in inventory manager and enter my search info (I'll use a specific card as an example (Player Name: Austin Hill. Card #: 60. Set Name: Topps Heritage. Year: 2015.
    3) 15 records found.
    4) I have the base (not numbered) "Signatures" card so I click on add to inventory.
    5) on edit page I attach card image (I do not set team in this example - though I could as it is not set)
    6) I submit with image
    7) Instead of being sent back to inventory search page after image uploaded (which used to happen), I am sent to the "Set" page (2015 Topps Heritage Signatures).
    8) When I hit the back arrow to try and go back to inventory search, I am sent back to edit page, so I hit back again and finally I am at the search page and can enter another name/set/number, etc.

2) I am in inventory manager and enter my search info (I'll use a specific card as an example (Player Name: Landon Collins. Card #: 83. Set Name: Topps Heritage. Year: 2015.
    3) 15 records found.
    6) I submit with image
    7) Now with this option, Instead of being sent back to inventory search page after image uploaded (which used to happen) - OR - sent to the "Set" page, I am sent to the set team page.
    8) When I hit the back arrow to try and go back to inventory search, I am sent back to edit page, so I hit back again and I am sent to the set team page, I hit back again and I am sent to edit, hit back again and finally I am at the search page and can enter another name/set/number, etc.

Thanks

Thanks for the steps

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

@scottkoz20

3) 15 records found.
    6) I submit with image

3) 15 records found.
    6) I submit with image

Thanks

Made some change to the code so the right redirection would occur.

Note that sending you to the edit page should only be a default behavior and not the norm.

Now it seem to work right.Still need to test it with image upload but let me know if things are still not fine.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Made some change to the code so the right redirection would occur.

Note that sending you to the edit page should only be a default behavior and not the norm.

Now it seem to work right.Still need to test it with image upload but let me know if things are still not fine.

merci

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

What Scott said!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast