Members -

I'll make this short, but I wanted to provide an update on what the he!! happened.

To make a long story short, it started with a driver failure that was suppose to have been fixed on Saturday morning it was not. Come Sunday, there was power testing that was being done and that cause the site to not load. From there, there were a number of issues that occurred, including the provider saying they did not have the backups of the site! Which, as you can see, they had.

There were also a number of other changes that occurred and it just snowballed from there.

As of now, most everything is back to normal. We did lose most of the posts/trades from Saturday and I do apologize for that. I do plan on looking at different solutions for backups as well as researching a new provider as well. However, I prefer to not go through the pain that SCF dealt with during the transition from our old provider.

I am aware of a couple of odd issues happening, one with the PM's another with the subscribed threads and another with old image attachments. There also might be a few other odds and ends that might not be working fully - if you find stuff - please link them here --> https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...ctober-21-2018

Thanks,
Scott