Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Panini America Provides Detailed First Look at 2018 Rookies & Stars Football (Gallery)

Rarely has a trading card product better lived up to its name. From the very beginning, Panini America's venerable Rookies & Stars Football franchise has annually staked its reputation on two key ingredients: Rookies . . . and stars. Put the two together in compelling ways with calling-card inserts and parallels, key autographs, rookie-driven memorabilia and you get a product like Rookies & Stars that continues to stand the test of time. That certainly will be the case in late November when 2018 Rookies & Stars Football arrives in hobby shops across North America for another riveting run.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2018/...y/#more-226349

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

I have never been real big on this set
    Check out my Collection!
    Hidden Content
    if the offer is right I will deal anything
    I am a collector of the New York JetsHidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

double post error sorry

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Thank you for the update. Back when it was owned by Leaf/Donruss, I viewed it as a tier or two below the "must-have" Playoff Contenders for THE rookie card to have. I can certainly see why some folks are turned off by it but my nostalgia for the early 2000s releases makes me hold this product in higher esteem.

Man, Hackler's propaganda style writing sure is irritating though. A set with rookies... and stars with good inserts and rookie auto/mem hits literally describes most of Panini's portfolio.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Thank you for the update. Back when it was owned by Leaf/Donruss, I viewed it as a tier or two below the "must-have" Playoff Contenders for THE rookie card to have. I can certainly see why some folks are turned off by it but my nostalgia for the early 2000s releases makes me hold this product in higher esteem.

Man, Hackler's propaganda style writing sure is irritating though. A set with rookies... and stars with good inserts and rookie auto/mem hits literally describes most of Panini's portfolio.

dude i died at your last break down of his writing style lol

I was actually hoping to see it again

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

dude i died at your last break down of his writing style lol

I was actually hoping to see it again

I want to destroy his writing ever single time but I always appreciate the fact hat Don posts updates. I never want him to feel like I don't appreciate the news he brings. But seriously that last one was EGREGIOUS! So sad the db issues over the weekend caused the post to go bye bye.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I want to destroy his writing ever single time but I always appreciate the fact hat Don posts updates. I never want him to feel like I don't appreciate the news he brings. But seriously that last one was EGREGIOUS! So sad the db issues over the weekend caused the post to go bye bye.

Nothing worse than losing good post to digital dust lol!

Don