Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Fall Expo

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yeah, you never know.

I recall one year @ the Spring Expo I saw a card I REALLY wanted. Dealer was asking $300. I thought that was too much, offered him $200. He was firm on his asking price, so I thanked him for his time and moved along.

Should mention the card was /10, already a few years old that time, and I'd never seen another copy.

Next Expo (following Fall) the same dealer still has the same card, with the same $300 price tag.... but it's in a 50% off case. I was able to scoop it up for $150: 25% less than I was willing to pay 6 months earlier. I was pretty happy.

If I see the Kolzig 'L', I see what I can do :)

I know this is like fishing for a needle in a haystack with a fishing hook. But if anyone can find this card for me, I would be tremendously appreciative. Olaf Kolzig has a nameplate card from, I think 05-06 SPGU. I need the "L" card (has to be the "L" -- no other letter). I saw a dealer had it at the Expo about 5 or 6 years ago, but he was totally unreasonable in what he wanted for it. Maybe by now, he has realized nobody is going to give him that, and he would be willing to bring his price down. If you can get it for a reasonable price, I would give you $100 US, and I would include at least one nice card of your favorite player/team out of my collection.

I am trying to put together a complete nameplate for my wife, and Olie is her favorite player. The "L" in his name is the only one they share (that is why it has to be only the "L").

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

Awesome a WWE event @ the Expo.
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Red Wings, Brodeur, Hasek & Shanahan and ITG 2004-05 Franchises. Motown Madness & Broad Street Boys.
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yeah, but if we're going to go full TLC rules - I fear that I'm probably out matched. Anyone from Buffalo is infinitely more qualified to be throwing people through tables than non-Buffalo people :(

Awesome a WWE event @ the Expo.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Thanks! And even if you can't get the card for a decent price, if you DO see it, I would appreciate contact info for the dealer. I kick myself every day for not grabbing his card. I just figured I would be back the next year or something, but we haven't gotten up there for quite some time now....

Yeah, you never know.

I recall one year @ the Spring Expo I saw a card I REALLY wanted. Dealer was asking $300. I thought that was too much, offered him $200. He was firm on his asking price, so I thanked him for his time and moved along.

Should mention the card was /10, already a few years old that time, and I'd never seen another copy.

Next Expo (following Fall) the same dealer still has the same card, with the same $300 price tag.... but it's in a 50% off case. I was able to scoop it up for $150: 25% less than I was willing to pay 6 months earlier. I was pretty happy.

If I see the Kolzig 'L', I see what I can do :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    See aaron417's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

If anyone comes across a 2017-18 Colton Parayko Midnight /25 from last spring expo I really need one

Also looking for-
    Alex Pietrangelo 2017-18 UD Cyan and Black Printing plates

Chris Pronger
    1999-00 Pacific Paramount Holo green /99 and Ice Blue

If by chance any of these Brian Elliott 1/1 cards are spotted it would mean a great deal to me to get the sellers contact information.

2010-11 Dominion Brian Elliott Black signature 1/1 and Yellow Printing Plate
    2010-11 Certified Brian Elliott Mirror Black signature 1/1 and Black Ice Tag 1/1
    2012-13 Limited Brian Elliott Platinum 1/1
    2012-13 Certified Brian Elliott Printing Plate from 13/14 National Treasures

SCF Rewards
    Country

biggest want: 2013-14 Panini Prime Namesakes Hampus Lindholm /75 letter: O

My name is Chad

SCF Rewards
    Country

Keep an eye out for rare Jonas Brodin(Minnesota) if anyone could. Thanks
    I collect anything I need from 07-08 Ultra hockey..07-08 Heroes and Prospects.
    Looking for JONAS BRODIN cards I need........also any YG's I need from various years
    Collecting 11-12 Contenders NHL INK GOLD
    Trade and Want list Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@22collector See rtsportscards28's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Looking for any of these or any other nice Shattenkirk my may come across

10/11 Kevin Shattenkirk Ultimate Rookie Auto Shield 1/1
    -10/11 The Cup Black Rookie 1/1
    -10/11 The Cup Rookie Patch Auto Rainbow /8
    -10/11 Be A Player Rookie /99
    -10/11 Upper Deck Young Guns High Gloss /10
    also his 10-11 Ultimate Debut Threads Patch Auto

Thanks for the help!!

Riley

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See Gebernier's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Anyone found this card? I'm buying :)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345