Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Illinois Fighting Illini Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears

Got another one from Texas- Stars 2015 1st rounder Denis Gurianov on 5 cards. Past few years he's mostly been with the Texas Stars, but he's got 3 NHL games and an NHL goal under his belt. Signed 3x 17/18 MVP Rookie, 1x 17/18 UD Portraits and 1x 17/18 Parkhurst Rookie.
    Last edited by fwtincaps70; 12-16-2018 at 09:25 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got 4 today. Toronto 2018 5th rounder Filip Kral c/o Spokane Chiefs. Signed a 17/18 UD CHL card and 4 4x6s. Inscribed the Chiefs stuff with #18 and the Brno Kometa photo #11. Another quick success, Tyler Freeman signed 18 Pro Debut and 18 Bowman Platinum personalized and inscribed with a bible verse. Sent to his home in Rancho Cucomanga, CA postmarked from Santa Ana, CA. Also got football email successes from Bronco Mendenhall and John Harbaugh in like 4 days. They both sent 8x10s

Last edited by fwtincaps70; 12-15-2018 at 11:04 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got 5 today. First up, Nino Niederreiter signed an 8x10 for me in 49 days c/o Wild. Next, Zach Redmond signed 4 4x6s in only 12 days c/o Rochester Americans. He's been up and down from the NHL for the past 6-7 years. Got 9 NHL goals under his belt. My last hockey successes from today, Vladislav Kolyachonok of the Flint Firebirds signed 3 4x6s. He's ranked #22 by Hockeyprospect.com for the 2019 draft, so I'm really excited I got this back. Also got 2 basketball email successes from Harvard coach Tommy Amaker and GT coach Josh Pastner in like a week.

SCF Rewards
    Country

On a hot streak with TTMs at the moment. Got 3 today. Brewers #14 prospect Caden Lemons signed 1x 17 Bowman Chrome Refractor /399, 1x 17 Bowman Paper Silver /499, and 2x 17 Bowman Paper. The numbered cards were actually less than $1 each on COMC. The chrome one streaked a little but it still looks fine. Also got 2 more email successes from Jim Tressel (Former OSU coach and current Youngstown State president) and Geno Auriemma, longtime UConn women's team coach (11x National Champion). They both sent 2 photos

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 more. Yesterday I got an email success from Muffett McGraw, the ND women's basketball team coach. Today I received a 17 & 18 Bowman paper & handwritten note from Tyler Stephenson, a Reds prospect. I'm gonna start sending to some NBA guys soon. Not a lot of current NBA players sign, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dustin Wolf of the Everett Silvertips signed 4 4x6s in blue. took just 19 days

SCF Rewards
    Country

Was away for a week and only got 1 in the mail. I sent out a bunch of Fort Wayne Tincaps team set cards (hence my username) and this is the first one I've gotten back. I sent a 2014 team set card to Walker Weickel c/o Frisco Roughriders, and got it back 141 days later postmarked from Orlando. He also sent me a 2018 Down East Wood Ducks card and a note.
    Last edited by fwtincaps70; 01-06-2019 at 04:36 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

3 in today. Dillon Hamaliuk of the Seattle Thunderbirds signed 4 4x6s. Disappointed with how a few of them turned out, but they weren't really good photos so I can't complain. He is a prospect for the 2019 draft, so I'm happy to get these back in just 21 days. Next up I got Canucks prospect Kole Lind on 3x 17/18 CHL cards in 33 days c/o the Utica Comets, their AHL affiliate. He has 0 goals and 6 assists in 22 games, so he started the year slow. But three of them have come in the past 2 games, so he's showing some promise. My last one for today was from Adam Breneman, a former UMass tight end. I didn't want to wait a week for photos from Amazon so I just printed out some custom index cards. I got the inspiration from succ who has a college football thread. They turned out pretty good. Really happy with this mailday.

SCF Rewards
    Country

One in today. Ty Dellandrea, the 13th overall pick in the 2018 NHL draft, signed 4/4 for me. He signed 3 4x6s and a 2017 Canada Juniors card in blue.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 more in. Joey Morgan signed a 17 BDP and I got Michael Sgarbossa on 4 4x6s c/o the Hershey Bears

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast