Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Illinois Fighting Illini Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears

Yesterday Matt Puempel signed 2/2. Signed my Rangers puck and a card c/o Grand Rapids Griffins. He paid for the extra postage because apparently I didn't put enough on

SCF Rewards
    Country

Connor Murphy signed 4 4x6s and an 18/19 OPC

SCF Rewards
    Country

JT Brown - 4/4 in 19 days c/o Minnesota Wild
    Ryan Vilade- 4/4 in 8 days c/o his home in OK. Personalized the photos as requested. He also accepts donations for a baseball charity.
    Stuart Failchild- 4/4 in 9 days c/o his home in WA. Didn't personalise the photos.
    Daulton Varsho- 5/5 in 8 days c/o his home in WI. Personalized the photos and the 18 Bowman Chrome. Couldn't help but notice that his 17 Draft and 18 Bowman cards both have "1st Bowman" in the top right of the cards, even though they are different years.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rob Kaminsky- 2/2 in 105 days c/o Glendale Desert Dogs. 2014 Topps Heritage Green, 2015 Topps Pro Debut. My 6th AFL success, which is pretty good considering I only sent out 8 or 9. Bought some Peoria Chiefs cards from COMC because I go to Chiefs games a lot and i thought they would look cool.
    Drew Waters- 5/5. 3 4x6s (personalized as requested), 2017 Bowman Paper, 2018 Topps Pro Debut.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Great returns lately!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks djauwerda!

Charcer Burks- 2/2 in 26 days c/o his home. Signed a 15 MWL All Star card and an 18 Bowman. Really nice add to my Cubs collection.
    Nathan Beaulieu- 1/1 in 62 days c/o Buffalo Sabers. Sent out some 16/17 UD cards back in November and this is the first I've gotten back.

Really excited for Spring Training because baseball's back and it's my first year TTMing. I'm only gonna send out about 25-30 to guys who mostly sign TTM, but also some who don't have a signing record on here.

Last edited by fwtincaps70; 01-22-2019 at 05:16 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 more
    Brian Campbell 1/1 in 13 days c/o his home in IL- signed my 8x10 of him holding the 2010 Stanley Cup, personalized and inscribed with Go Hawks.
    Nolan Gorman- 1/2 in 152 days c/o Peoria Chiefs- Sent a 2018 USA baseball card to him in August, just got it back now 150+ days later signed with an extra 2018 Bowman Draft Paper. He even sent it back in a toploader. Class Act! It was postmarked from Phoenix AZ.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I tip my hat to you. Lots of cool stuff and it's obvious you are enjoying this. Get a few Bruins or 'P' Bruins and let's make a trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm not looking to trade anything right now, but thanks!

Rudy Gobert 4/3 in 21 days c/o Utah Jazz

Signed 3 of my photos in silver sharpie. Post office banged them up quite a bit. Still really happy with this success

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kyle Beckerman 2/3 in 98 days c/o Real Salt Lake

Only my 2nd soccer success. Sent 2x 2014 Topps and got them both signed, and he also signed the back of my LOR.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast