Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Packers Trade Ha Ha Clinton-Dix To Redskins

https://www.profootballrumors.com/20...ix-to-redskins

Packers safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix has been traded to the Redskins, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL.com (on Twitter). In return, Green Bay will receive a 2019 fourth-round pick, Tom Pelissero of NFL.com (on Twitter) hears. The deal represents the latest blockbuster move on deadline day and the Packers’ second trade of the afternoon.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Packers seemingly giving up on the season ... strange ... I know they aren't really tanking but by dimping Dix and Montgomery, they at least "seem" to be conceding the division to the Vikings, who I believe will win the division anyways ...

I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls
    See jplcom's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Montgomery was no big loss for the team. The two RBs they drafted last year look a lot more dynamic and Jones is better in the pass protection than people give him credit for. Montgomery whiffed on a couple himself so the narrative that he was better than Jones in those situations doesn't hold up for 2018. Clinton-Dix was a strange one to see. Seems like they probably weren't going to resign him anyways and his comp pick level likely wouldn't have been as good as the 4th rounder they got. Since the Packers seem to do more in FA anyways they might not have gotten anything for him.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

The Packers need help and yes I think the new RB's are so much better than Montgomery! Dix was looking like the safety they need!

Football: Emmitt Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, 2006 SP Paul McQuistan and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content