Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - rockinyou will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Drag racing/NHRA for trade

Here's a link to my NHRA and sub album to hero cards...…. http://s449.photobucket.com/user/roc...?sort=6&page=2

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interested in all 3 John Force Cool Threads, /1000, /750, /250. What year are they ?!?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interested in all 3 John Force Cool Threads, /1000, /750, /250. What year are they ?!?

I also have his autograph from 2005 Press Pass NHRA. It's impossible to put together a master set of these.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have the auto

SCF Rewards
    Country

I went through about 3 cases and managed to pull some awesome John Force memorabilia, I think 2005 Press Pass NHRA was limited to 199 cases. I got them cheaper by the case.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, how much for the 3 R/U ?!?!?

SCF Rewards
    Country

The 3 John Force Cool Threads are in a shadow box with his autograph and if I decided to sell them, I don't think I'd be able to find anymore of the John Force Cool Threads. I haven't been able to find any anywhere, not even on ebay.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, I tried
    Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

What would you think the John Force auto and 3 Cool Threads could go for? I spent a few bucks trying to put together a master set, but I have to question if some of the autographs that Press Pass claimed they released were ever issued, I've never seen a Melanie Troxel auto. I used to have a Beckett racing issue that listed all the cards, I have several base sets.
    Last edited by rockinyou; 12-08-2018 at 12:30 AM.