Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@22collector See rtsportscards28's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

One-touch size for fightstrap button cards?

I'm sure this has been posted before but I can't find any past threads that have asked this question. I recently got two Shattenkirk button cards from this years The Cup. One is a single button and the other is a triple button. The triple button I received with a one-touch but I did not get a one-touch with the single button. I would like to get the correct sized one-touch for the single button but these cards are like phonebooks and one-touches are somewhat pricey. So before I buy any one-touch I'm curious if anyone knows the exact pt. size one-touch that will fit these button cards from the cup or any other product.

Thanks for the help in advance and happy collecting

Riley

SCF Rewards
    Country

360 pt

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wanted to bring this to everyone's attention. I bought a 360pt one touch for my 17-18 The Cup Shattenkirk Button Auto /3 off of eBay. I tried to put the card in the case and it did not fit, it was to thick. I put my triple button card from 17-18 The Cup in the same case and it fit perfectly. I do not know if this is an error on Upper Decks part or if all of the single button auto cards are too thick to fit in these one touches. Will post pictures if necessary. Please let me know if you have had the same problem or have heard anything about this issue.

Thanks,
    Riley

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I have a few that won't fit into 360 pt (not button cards, but that's not the point here).

There was a guy making custom one-touches... I don't recall who. I did buy a couple, but they weren't cheap.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good to know someone has experienced the same problem. I put the cards side by side outside of the cases and it looks like the single button is about two regular base cards thicker than the triple button. I really think this was a mistake by Upper Deck. How is a card with one button thicker than a card with 3 buttons? Makes no sense to me but hey what do I know

Riley