Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exclamation Wolves trade Jimmy Butler to the Sixers

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/11/...my-butler.html

The Sixers have agreed to acquire Timberwolves star Jimmy Butler and Justin Patton for Robert Covington, Dario Saric, Jerryd Bayless and a 2022 second-round pick, according to Shams Charania and Jon Krawczynski of The Athletic (Twitter links). A trade call with the league to finalize the deal has been scheduled for Monday, Charania adds (via Twitter).

Butler and the Sixers fully expect to reach an agreement on a long-term deal for the All-NBA swingman once he’s eligible for free agency in 2019, per ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski (Twitter link). Philadelphia’s plan is to have a long-term big three of Butler, Ben Simmons and Joel Embiid, according to Wojnarowski, who suggests (via Twitter) that only a major injury or a poor fit alongside Simmons and Embiid could diminish the Sixers’ optimism on a long-term future with Butler.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I've seen some articles rippping the Wolves for this trade but I think it's a solid trade as Covington is a quality player who can also shoot and should be a much better fit for Wiggins than Butler was ... and Saric is extremely under-rated and could form a dynamic duo with KAT

I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've seen some articles rippping the Wolves for this trade but I think it's a solid trade as Covington is a quality player who can also shoot and should be a much better fit for Wiggins than Butler was ... and Saric is extremely under-rated and could form a dynamic duo with KAT
    I wouldn't rip them but if that Rockets trade was true I personally would have gone with that one. But then again I wouldn't have signed Melo if I was the Rockets so I seem to go against the grain of what many NBA GMs would do.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I wouldn't rip them but if that Rockets trade was true I personally would have gone with that one. But then again I wouldn't have signed Melo if I was the Rockets so I seem to go against the grain of what many NBA GMs would do.
    I agree with you and liked the Rockets rumored offer …and the Rockets made a terrible mistake in letting Trevor Ariza walk and signing Melo … crazy