Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Expo - 4 box break

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

Expo - 4 box break

I don't typically open a ton of boxes, however I always have that urge once in a while to bring some boxes home and open them that night. This year I went to the expo on Sunday and brought home the following 3 boxes.

First box - 2015 team Canada

My four year old asked me to bring a box home that we could open together. He likes anything team Canada and with this box only being 60 dollars I figured it would be pretty fun to open together. Here is what we managed to get.

Scan10010 by Josh Packham, on Flickr
    Scan10011 by Josh Packham, on Flickr
    Scan10012 by Josh Packham, on Flickr

I don't know if it's normal to get 6 jersey or auto cards in a box or not as I hadn't previously opened any of this, but that was a pleasant surprise.

Up next, I opened 2 boxes of 2013-14 ITG used hockey. At 105 a box, I was really only hoping to hit one card. The letter "N" from the Nathan Horton nameplate so I could complete the name. Needless to say I didn't hit the card I wanted. The first four cards in the scan were one box and the last four cards were the other box.

Scan10013 by Josh Packham, on Flickr

The last box that I opened, I actually won in a group break with the great guys from breakaway sports cards. A box of 18-19 series 1. Here is what I pulled from that.

Scan10007 by Josh Packham, on Flickr
    Scan10008 by Josh Packham, on Flickr
    Scan10009 by Josh Packham, on Flickr

If you see something that you are interested in, just shoot me a PM, nothing I'm overly attached to. Thanks for the look and any comments that are left. In the next few days I will post up my CFL additions and my Ovechkin's that I picked up at expo.

Thanks
    Last edited by joshpackham; 11-12-2018 at 10:11 PM.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers
    Upper Deck ePack

Thanks for the show and tell. Some nice cards.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Always nice to hit a GU letter! I don't think I could get tired of seeing those. Thanks for sharing!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content