Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Panini America Provides Detailed First Look at 2018 Black Friday Promotion (Gallery)

It’s been called the most successful hobby shop promotion of all time by longtime industry experts. It’s made hobby shops across North America bona fide post-Thanksgiving retail destinations. It’s delivered some of the most unique and sought after trading cards in recent years. And next week it’s making its triumphant return. News flash: Panini America’s 2018 Black Friday promotion is coming.

For the eighth straight year, Panini America is bringing the nationwide shopping frenzy of Black Friday to local hobby shops all over the country with another of its now-legendary wrapper-redemption programs. In the coming days, The Knight’s Lance will bring you everything you need to know about this year’s special event, including preview galleries, participating shop information, iCollectPanini.com components and more. But today, we’re bringing you a sneak peek at just some of 2018 Black Friday's splendid parallel cards.
    https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2018/...y/#more-227275

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Kronozio

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls
    See jplcom's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

It’s been called the most successful hobby shop promotion of all time by longtime industry experts.

Who are these experts? Was it Bob from accounting? I know Rachel over in human resources was calling for successful promotions.

It’s made hobby shops across North America bona fide post-Thanksgiving retail destinations.

That's a wordy way of saying Black Friday and using Latin terms won't change the fact that people aren't lining up around the block like they are at Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, et cetera. See I can use Latin too!

It’s delivered some of the most unique and sought after trading cards in recent years.

Unique, adjective. Meaning alone, singular, one-of-a-kind; without equal.
    Most, adjective. Meaning best, greatest

Other companies merely deliver boring, common, regular cards that are without equal.

And next week it’s making its triumphant return.

Many people are saying it was the was the most triumphant return they ever seen. Perhaps in history. No return was bigger. That's just what I had heard. I have many, many friends in the industry, believe me.

News flash: Panini America’s 2018 Black Friday promotion is coming.

"News flash" customarily comes at the start of the news, informing people that there is news forthcoming. I don't think there's ever been a lede that hasn't been buried by the Hacks.

For the eighth straight year, Panini America is bringing the nationwide shopping frenzy of Black Friday to local hobby shops all over the country

Yep, prior to 2010 no one in the United States of America gave two s***s about sports card on the biggest shopping day of the year until Panini bought up a bunch of licenses and slapped their jousting knight on the back of truly venerable brands like Playoff, Donruss, and Score.

with another of its now-legendary wrapper-redemption programs.

So legendary to hold wrapper redemption programs. It's totally different than what Upper Deck or Collector's Edge or Topps was doing 20 years ago. Only Panini's legendary borrowing of ideas from other companies is legendary.

In the coming days, The Knight’s Lance will bring you everything you need to know about this year’s special event, including preview galleries, participating shop information, iCollectPanini.com components and more. But today, we’re bringing you a sneak peek at just some of 2018 Black Friday's splendid parallel cards.

GOOD GRIEF! Start your news article with this!!! The meaning to "bury the lede" is to begin a news story with nonessential details. If this was buried any deeper the Knight's Lance would be invading China

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!