Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warriors drama

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Warriors drama

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...een-talk-house

Sounds dumb, but if I were a Warriors fan, I wouldn't be too concerned. Everyone by this point knows Draymond is a loose cannon and that KD is emotionally fragile. On the court, though, they produce, and so no one is ultimately too concerned that they are divas away from the action. Even if KD goes elsewhere later, this is the modern NBA, and I doubt anyone expected a ten year dynasty or anything. They'll probably get another chip, be remembered for changing the league, and that's all the kind of legacy they need. Every era is different, and it's unrealistic to expect them to be 1990s Bulls 0r 1980s Celtics/Lakers anyway.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really wouldn't think too much of this (since one of them will be gone by next year) but I do think that the Warriors winning a championship this season isn't a totally 100% lock. Not because of this incident but because the West is loaded once again and there are some teams in the East that could give them a run if the Warriors stumble with an injury or two.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Stephen A Smith reported that the word is Durant is 100% gone after this season and that he literally said during that dust-up with Green, "This is why I'm leaving" ... I don't know, it still seems like a solid bet that if the Warriors win it all this year and 3-peat, Durant will come back for at least one more season, to win 4 straight, just so he can say he did something that Jordan and Kobe never did ... who knows though ...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Team seems to be "imploding" because of all this drama

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah I knew they wouldn't be as good without Steph, but wow they are a mess right now. Durant claims he's rejuvenated and has moved on, but he was caught again liking a Draymond trade article on one of his social media accounts yesterday, lol. Those two (Durant and Draymond) are like teenage girls with all their sensitive emotions and outburst dramas.

I remember one of the role players said last season that the Dubs went through lots of problems that they kept in-house...I was kind of surprised, but they managed to keep it under control last season. This one, though? Wow, they really are unraveling. I still think they will calm down once Steph gets back and once the grind of the season goes on, but they certainly are looking far more vulnerable than I would have expected. At least it keeps things competitive for the other teams.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well, dang...they lost by 20 on their home floor to the Raptors who were without Kawhi.

That's just...shameful. And alarming.

They have Klay, Curry, Dray, and Durant all playing again now, so they really don't have any excuses at this point.

This is easily the most vulnerable they've looked in the last several years. For the first time, I'm really thinking they might not waltz to the Finals after all, if they don't right this ship.

Anyone watch them regularly? How much of this is ego, or complacency, or the rest of the league catching up?

SCF Rewards
    Country

How much of this is ego, or complacency, or the rest of the league catching up?

The whole league seems to be in a weird funk where good teams are playing very poorly and average ish teams are playing above their weight. The East seems to be more stable but the West is almost entirely wide open at this point. Never thought I would see that even if you removed the Warriors from the picture.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It's just been such a weird season so far. First couple weeks were wild and had all kinds of games in the 130-140 range. It's settled down somewhat, but yeah, these records are so odd. I wonder how long this might keep up. The Clippers seem to be falling back down to Earth, finally. I just don't know what to expect anymore.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's just been such a weird season so far.

Yeah if you could sum up this NBA season so far WEIRD would absolutely be the word that I would use to describe it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

I do not think there is a problem.
    i just think Durant may get tired of the same old thing, and want to try another team. He just wanted a title, and knew it would be more difficult to get in OKC. That is why he left there. Personally I don't care if he does not get another.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast