Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Expired Redemptions

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Expired Redemptions

So i had a expired redemption from 15-6 Contours Sam Bennett Auto i tried redeeming this card but they told me it was expired and i get nothing, Is there anything i can do to get a card or do i get nothing?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Seattle Seahawks Toronto Blue Jays
    See watchtrader_ca's Items on eBay

You can send it in for the expired redemption raffle.. they send you a card in a similar value "class" according to them... when I did it I sent in an Ice RPA /10 of Jiri Sekac and they sent me a Drouin OPC Platinum Rookie Auto. There's information on their site about the instructions on how to do it. Took about 2 months when I did it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See robbypod's Items on eBay

send in to upperdecks expired redemption program might have to get the info from their site
    you dont get the redemption that your redeeming per say but they put it into a category and choose a card they have in
    that section to send you
    now i heard they only do this during the expo time so you may have to wait till next year to get something back

i am currently waiting on 2 myself
    hope this helps

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

What is the exact expiration date? You get 1 year beyond that date, but you have to call it in.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

What is the exact expiration date? You get 1 year beyond that date, but you have to call it in.

3/24/18 I will call it in thanks for the info!

SCF Rewards
    Country

3/24/18 I will call it in thanks for the info!

How did it go? I just bought a box of Contours same expiration date lol - Thought I would ask if there was any other tips when you called.

They are closed for the holidays today.

Thanks
    Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Seattle Seahawks Toronto Blue Jays
    See watchtrader_ca's Items on eBay

When I called they told me to email the info on the redemption and the code. So now I just email them with all the information on the card and they respond saying they will fulfill it and a card shows up a couple months later. I've done it about 10 times.. pretty smooth except one time they forgot so I emailed them about it 3 months later and they apologized and sent it right away.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh Nice!

Thanks

When I called they told me to email the info on the redemption and the code. So now I just email them with all the information on the card and they respond saying they will fulfill it and a card shows up a couple months later. I've done it about 10 times.. pretty smooth except one time they forgot so I emailed them about it 3 months later and they apologized and sent it right away.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What do you think will happen if you open a redemption card from 10-15 years ago? Same process or forget it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

What do you think will happen if you open a redemption card from 10-15 years ago? Same process or forget it?

So thanks to Breitling I called in and exactly what he said happened and I E-mailed the information and my e-mail address.

I asked about cards from years ago and for UD you can call in they will give you an address to mail it in for the expired redemption raffle. I haven't done it before but it seems that it works.