Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 519waf's Items on eBay

2018-19 Canadian Tire Team Canada

Just wondering if anyone else has heard about this set.

Talked a couple weeks back to one of the store I deal with and they said it would release late November.
    Today I talked to them again and he said it may not go off as Upper Deck told Canadian Tire they would not be ready until mid December.
    Canadian Tire supposedly told them that they don't want it then.

Time will tell
    Looking for D. Keon, T. Horton, P Henderson Leaf rookies

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scotforti's Items on eBay

I was just thinking how crazy it's been that I haven't heard anything at all about this release this year - it was such an awesome set at a great price last year - I had ALOT of fun opening boxes and building the set (my final 3 cards are in the mail)

Please anyone if you have any information at all please post here

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I heard someone else mention that Upper Deck had signed a multi-year agreement with Canadian Tire, so I'd expect the set to continue.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 519waf's Items on eBay

I heard someone else mention that Upper Deck had signed a multi-year agreement with Canadian Tire, so I'd expect the set to continue.

I thought it would but with UD being notorious for late releases and Canadian Tire only wanting them from Dec 1 to 23 for their Christmas rush. Heard Canadian Tire told them if they don't make the agreed upon release date that they would not want them

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Could you imagine a full pack out that just sits in Carlsbad forever? What a waste of autos, jerseys and McDavid/GretzkyOrr cards!

SCF Rewards
    Country

anyone happen to remember when information came out about this last year? I know it released Dec 1 but i can't remember when I heard/read about it

It's getting to be VERY close to dec 1st but I can't see anything at all it's definitely worrying

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just saw a preview of the quebec flyer that starts tomorrow and I could see anything about the cards. No information came out about them until the day they were released last year. A vendor at a local show told me it was a 5 year deal and that they should be coming out this year but tme will tell I guess we will have to wait and see if it’s in the Ontario flyer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just saw the Ontario flyer no cards listed for the upcoming flyer so I guess we will have to wait until next week to see if they are comin.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well it's December 1st and I still can't find anything online

I may pop by a Canadian Tire at some point but don't really want to waste my time without knowing they'll be there

SCF Rewards
    Country

Emailed upper deck about it today and I think I got a copy/paste "we don't know" idea but for what it's worth, this is it:

We have not heard anything yet. I We suggest keeping an eye on our blog at www.upperdeck.com for all news about upcoming products. Thank you for our email, we hope you have a good day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast