Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

Thread: Selling Cards Question

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins

Selling Cards Question

Hey everybody, I am looking to sell off my non PC baseball cards as I have a ton of base, RCs and parrels that I have just sitting around. The years are mixed from 60s to today. I have seperated them into team lots of about 600 to 800 cards per team. My question is what is the best way to sell them? I was thinking around 20 bucks plus shipping but I have no idea if that is fair. Please provide some input as they are just sitting around my apartment right now.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Looking for Former University of North Dakota hockey players, Minnesota Vikings, Minnesota Twins and Jim Kleinsasser cards

Sioux Yea Yea

2. Check out Vault Card Club

SCF Rewards
    Country

You'd probably be better off selling the 1960s together as set collectors and vintage collectors would want them. If they are in great shape you could get a premium for them too.

Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sadly they are not in great shape nor are there very many of them.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New Orleans Saints Boston Bruins New England Patriots
    See wptmass's Items on eBay

I collect older red sox

SCF Rewards
    Country

I collect older red sox

I would be looking to sell the entire team lot in one move. Also by older redsox what era do you mean? Bc I am in my early 20s and I think my definition of a older players might be different than people who is older than me lol.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

Are the 70s till now in good shape! A lot depends on the shape and as you have the 60s and 70s people would want them in better shape and you could get a better price for them. The 80s till everybody wants great looking cards, no corner problems nothing. Hope that helps! I would be interested in what you have in the Yankees lot!

Football: Emmitt Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, 2006 SP Paul McQuistan, Jay Ajayi and Michael Gallup!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor, NCIS
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres, Graig Nettles, Harmon Killebrew and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are the 70s till now in good shape! A lot depends on the shape and as you have the 60s and 70s people would want them in better shape and you could get a better price for them. The 80s till everybody wants great looking cards, no corner problems nothing. Hope that helps! I would be interested in what you have in the Yankees lot!

I guess for condition the older cards (60s and 70s) they aren't going to be in great shape, as for the 80s til now the condition in all honesty varies. I stored them in binders and boxes but I would say its a mix. Some of the cards are going to be beat up a bit while some are in great condition. As for specifics I would have to take a look for sure, I can tell ya that its gunna be a mix of base, inserts, some RCs and maybe a few parallels. Off the top of my head I couldn't give specifics. I am mostly just looking to sell the lot and get a few bucks for them. I am figuring a team collector would enjoy them more than I would.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New Orleans Saints Boston Bruins New England Patriots
    See wptmass's Items on eBay

I would be looking to sell the entire team lot in one move. Also by older redsox what era do you mean? Bc I am in my early 20s and I think my definition of a older players might be different than people who is older than me lol.

dont need 1990-1996,,,,let me know roughly how many you have and what you want for them..

SCF Rewards
    Country

dont need 1990-1996,,,,let me know roughly how many you have and what you want for them..

I will get back to you on it in a couple of days, if I had to guess theres probably between 600 to 700 total cards. The lot would include the 90-96 years but I dont know if there are a ton of cards from those years. I would have to check.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

looking for any condition 1966

Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.