Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Panini America 2018 Black Friday Set Packs Most Memorable Memorabilia (Gallery)

One of the greatest things about any holiday season is our penchant for sticking steadfastly to tried and true traditions that bring us joy, rekindle fond memories and make our seasonal celebrations so special every single year. So it is with Panini America’s annual Black Friday set.

Indeed, as we prepare to give thanks for our many blessings this Thanksgiving (mindful to eat enough so that it sustains us for the next day’s Black Friday phenomenon), there’s something comforting — and highly collectible — about the memorabilia cards that have become a bona fide Black Friday tradition.

This year, for the third straight season, Black Friday will include a football-only version complete with its own overwrap and the traditional multisport set that includes athletes from the worlds of basketball, baseball, soccer and NASCAR.

Https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2018/...y/#more-227536

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls
    See jplcom's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

One of the greatest things about any holiday season is our penchant for sticking steadfastly to tried and true traditions that bring us joy, rekindle fond memories and make our seasonal celebrations so special every single year.

Mmmm, indeed. Let me slip into my puffy robe, grab a mug of hot cocoa, don some slippers, pull up my overstuffed easy chair near the fireplace to reminisce about the days of yore. Why it feels like yesterday I was a mere lad, running around Uncle Joe and Aunt Peg's family farm, chasing caribou!

So it is with Panini America’s annual Black Friday set.

WHOA HANG ON A SECOND! I thought we were talking about the holidays here! Way to instantly pull me out of the narrative. I didn't even get the chance to wax on the time the lock broke on the chicken coop on Christmas Eve.

Indeed, as we prepare to give thanks for our many blessings this Thanksgiving

Forsooth! Let us prepare all the thanks to the great and mighty Panini for reinventing the sports card hobby, delivering Panini Reward Points to be spent on overstock of 7th rounders plus shipping, and always innovating for the customer thanks to the blessing of the magical exclusive contracts.

(mindful to eat enough so that it sustains us for the next day’s Black Friday phenomenon)

I'm grateful for the reminder to eat enough on Thanksgiving so I have the strength I need to buy lots of stuff the next day. Instead I might have fasted in my meditation space, focusing my energies on the all-mighty case hits only to pass out in a miles long line attempting to buy Prizm at retail.

there’s something comforting — and highly collectible — about the memorabilia cards that have become a bona fide Black Friday tradition.

I know in times of sorrow I reach out to my Black Friday memorabilia cards to bring me comfort. Why when the wolves got into the chicken coop on Uncle Joe and Aunt Peg's family farm, I sent all my cousins Panini Black Frday memorabilia cards that featured sweat-soaked towels. Frankly, I'm miffed that I never received Hallmark thank you cards for the gesture.

This year, for the third straight season

By tradition this nothing statement will increment by one every year.

Black Friday will include a football-only version complete with its own overwrap and the traditional multisport set

TRADITION, TRADITION, TRADITION!!!!

that includes athletes from the worlds of basketball, baseball, soccer and NASCAR.

Nope sorry, without hockey I couldn't possibly buy into this semi-multisport product. Anyone who includes hockey as part of your fond memories for this holiday season need to get some new traditions.

Oh ho ho, but wait, there is MORE to narrative that word sorcerer Hackler has in store this holiday season!

To be sure, Panini America’s 2018 Black Friday memorabilia lineup promises to be every bit as eclectic, endearing and in-demand as the iterations that have come before, incorporating game-used pylons and footballs from Super Bowl LII, jerseys worn by some of the NBA’s top young players during last summer’s NBA Rookie Photo Shoot, sweat-soaked towels used during the NFLPA Rookie Premiere and the NBA Rookie Photo Shoot, player-worn Santa hats just in time for the holidays and much more.

And that class is an example of how to write a paragraph in the form of a run on sentence.

Some say memorabilia. Everyone else says dirty laundry that should be cleaned.

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@jplcom

Nice!

Don