Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Georgia Bulldogs Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons

Is Nascar Worth The Time or Not???

Hey there folks. Been digging though all my stuff and getting a massive sorting mission knocked out and found a few thousand Nascar cards from the 90s and 2000s and am wondering if there is much worth messing with. I always liked the Earnhardt's ofcourse, jimmy j, and smoke so I have pulled most of their stuff out along with a lot of vintage repops and such. I have a Nascar section in my shop and that I built into the site as a just incase I found anything cool enough to put into it. While doing some digging over on the feebay, I noticed that some of it can be a buck or two which I prefer to work on low margain stuff and just move alot of it to make things move.

Again, Just wondering if the racing stuff is really worth messing with.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    (My user name is also my online shop name if you just add a .com to it. Come check it out and let me know what you like and don't like. Still getting it all figured out on here. Happy Holidays to all of you folks)

2. 12 Breaks of Christmas from the Cardswap

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you have rare or high end NASCAR stuff it can still go for good amounts on eBay. The sport really has cooled off since the 90s so not everything will sell or go for a good amount but I imagine that even if you put all the cheap Earnhardts in one big lot you should be able to get something worth your time for it.

Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Racing Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

Yes some of the older cards have some values-especially 2000-2003 when production dropped off quite a bit. Mid to early 90s stuff has to be the right guys and cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Georgia Bulldogs Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons

Yeah, ive done a good bit of looking and the majority of them are newer than 2000 but ive got a good bit of 99 and older. Ive yanked all my favorites and have a 300ct box full that ill be putting on my shop site sooner or later.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

I have a ton of old and newer nascar keeping it all maybe in another decade or so it will make a strong comabck who knows

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I Collect Cleveland Browns,Drew Bledsoe