Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Unhappy Dwight howard ... Wow ...

I just went on Twitter ... and ... ummmm ... wow.

A transgender guy tweeted a great deal about how he and Dwight were lovers and then he found out that Dwight was going to transexual sex parties and having unprotected sex with many other transgender men, and got mad, confronted Dwight about it, and then Dwight had his Pastor (?!?) threatned the transgender with violence and the like ...

Twitter is now filled with thousands of memes and tweets about Dwight and it's just wild.

Personally, I believe Dwight Howard is a first ballot HOF'er based on his career stats, longevity, DPOY's, Conference Title and the like ... but if what this person tweeted is true, it's very possible that Dwight could not only receive a lenghty NBA suspension, but may even face serious jail time, which could result in him being black-balled from the Hall of Fame.

I'm just shocked at this development ... and while I must admit that many of the memes I saw made me laugh, I feel bad for Dwight as well ... the guy's still a human being with a mom and a dad and with feelings and if he ends up killing himself over something like this, that would be a tragedy ... I don't understand why people draw so much pleasure from inflicting pain on others on Twitter ...

ALSO ... I will say that if Dwight can prove that this transgender guy is actually lying, I believe he should be able to sue the guy into the stone age for libel ...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Sounds like some weird gossip. I can't find anything on it through ESPN, but a Google news search turned up a few items.

Frankly nothing he does surprises me anymore. When he first came into the league, he claimed to be a devout Christian, but his unrepentant pattern of behavior both on and off the court (foolishness, lack of seriousness, immaturity, numerous sexual indiscretions, etc.) reflect a man whose self-proclaimed faith is to be legitimately questioned.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sounds like some weird gossip. I can't find anything on it through ESPN, but a Google news search turned up a few items.

Frankly nothing he does surprises me anymore. When he first came into the league, he claimed to be a devout Christian, but his unrepentant pattern of behavior both on and off the court (foolishness, lack of seriousness, immaturity, numerous sexual indiscretions, etc.) reflect a man whose self-proclaimed faith is to be legitimately questioned.

I imagine it will be the talk on the sports shows come Monday … but maybe Dwight's attorney has already told ESPN and the like that Dwight will sue for libel if they run any stories on it … I just know the news blew up on Twitter yesterday and the person making the accusations seems to have "proof", so who knows …

As for Dwight's personal life and faith … I agree … he has always put himself out there as a devout Christian, but he's got multiple children by multiple women yet has never been married … and now this … I mean, I know that being a Christian doesn't mean one is perfect but merely that one has bowed the knee and serves the sinless One (i.e. Jesus Christ of Nazareth), and I also know that God many times uses individuals with seriously sordid pasts (Joseph was a convicted rapist, David was an adulterer and murder, Saul/Paul was a murderer in the New Testament sense, etc), but, I just hope Dwight can get right with his Creator and Savior, as personal reputation and this earthly life isn't important at all when compared to eternity and one's standing in God's eyes.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Some more info has come out, and some legit news companies like Newsweek are starting to cover it. Looks like Dwight's accuser has a history of making false allegations:

https://clutchpoints.com/nba-news-ma...t-allegations/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some more info has come out, and some legit news companies like Newsweek are starting to cover it.

Funny how ESPN was happy to drag Hanley Ramirez's name through the mud with a story this summer with a horrific rumor that had no factual evidence to it but for this they are silent. Just biased news being biased I guess.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well I didn't mean they weren't politically slanted but it beats TMZ and the like. At first it was just social media and gossip pages where this story was showing up, but now it's made mainstream media.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well I didn't mean they weren't politically slanted but it beats TMZ and the like. At first it was just social media and gossip pages where this story was showing up, but now it's made mainstream media.

The shell of a company Newsweek passed on the Monica Lewinsky story back in the 90s. I know they still have a name and all but I would easily trust TMZ over them. At least TMZ cares about reporting stories rather than sitting on the biggest political news story of the last decade.

And while I've never been a fan of Twitter at least it allows people to spread news stories that otherwise would be covered up by news editors at a paper, magazine, or website. ESPN has no problem starting rumors all the time.....looking at you Buster Olney and his made up baseball rumors in the off season but they won't even touch this story. I mean I could see if you didn't have the abuse/threatening angle I could see the need for family friendly ESPN to gloss over it but if any other superstar player was threatening to kill a man or woman would that not be news? Would the NBA not want to investigate it? Hell the NFL was launching investigations and suspending players over FALSE accusations by ex girlfriends and women who lied with ZERO evidence.

Either treat all accusations by sex partners equally or don't cover ANY of them.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The shell of a company Newsweek passed on the Monica Lewinsky story back in the 90s. I know they still have a name and all but I would easily trust TMZ over them. At least TMZ cares about reporting stories rather than sitting on the biggest political news story of the last decade.

And while I've never been a fan of Twitter at least it allows people to spread news stories that otherwise would be covered up by news editors at a paper, magazine, or website. ESPN has no problem starting rumors all the time.....looking at you Buster Olney and his made up baseball rumors in the off season but they won't even touch this story. I mean I could see if you didn't have the abuse/threatening angle I could see the need for family friendly ESPN to gloss over it but if any other superstar player was threatening to kill a man or woman would that not be news? Would the NBA not want to investigate it? Hell the NFL was launching investigations and suspending players over FALSE accusations by ex girlfriends and women who lied with ZERO evidence.

Either treat all accusations by sex partners equally or don't cover ANY of them.

I agree with basically every word of the above.

And again, if the accuser is lying, I hope Dwight sues him into the stone age!

SCF Rewards
    Country

And again, if the accuser is lying, I hope Dwight sues him into the stone age!

Oh I would 100% do this and I'm not a suing type of person. Use full force of the law to go after the person if they are lying. I'd be curious though since I'm not on social media and there still hasn't been much about this is what Dwight Howard has said. I mean if somebody was saying something like this I would be immediately letting people know it was false to stop the rumor machine from churning. The longer it goes on and you say nothing about it you just look more guilty in a lot of people's eyes.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Oh I would 100% do this and I'm not a suing type of person. Use full force of the law to go after the person if they are lying. I'd be curious though since I'm not on social media and there still hasn't been much about this is what Dwight Howard has said. I mean if somebody was saying something like this I would be immediately letting people know it was false to stop the rumor machine from churning. The longer it goes on and you say nothing about it you just look more guilty in a lot of people's eyes.

Dwight reminds me of Tiger Woods in his childish evasion of personal responsibility and complete inability to hide his wild lifestyle from the public. Probably just has his representatives trying to cover for him. Even if his accuser is exaggerating and making outlandish claims (which seems likely), Dwight put himself in this situation by spending time with someone who had already revealed themselves to be a loose cannon. Some athletes are much dumber at hiding all their off-court shenanigans from the media, and Dwight is near the top of the list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast