Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Giants
    Twitter: @@amazingrandy1 See erimengde0's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

1990-92 Pro Set Dilemma

Hey Everyone,

I have about 10K 1990-92 Pro Set cards that I really have no use for (taking up room). Most of these cards arent worth much of anything. Any recommendations as to what I can do with these cards? Most people dont want them, and I already took all of the NY Giants cards out of them that I wanted.

Thanks,
    Erik

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Might be fun going through those and seeing how many different variations you have in the pro set cards. Due to their manufacturing process, they'd correct things mid-run leading to lots of variations. You can see a good list here:

https://junkwaxgems.wordpress.com/20...d-oddity-list/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sell them on craigslist? A card show near me there was a guy who would pay $15 for 5000 base cards so maybe check around to some of the bigger shows in your area/state?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Giants
    Twitter: @@amazingrandy1 See erimengde0's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

Might be fun going through those and seeing how many different variations you have in the pro set cards. Due to their manufacturing process, they'd correct things mid-run leading to lots of variations. You can see a good list here:

https://junkwaxgems.wordpress.com/20...d-oddity-list/

Althought it would be cool to see the different variations, unfortunately I just dont have the time to do that. I have found a few of them, but thats about it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Giants

Sell them on craigslist? A card show near me there was a guy who would pay $15 for 5000 base cards so maybe check around to some of the bigger shows in your area/state?

I thought about putting them on Craigslist for a local pickup. It would cost a lot more than the cards are worth to ship them anywhere, not unless someone was a Pro Set die hard. There is a local card show this Saturday, I may go and ask around. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers
    See bfd13's Items on eBay

Donate them to a local middle school. I've given thousands of cards to schools in the area.