Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kareem Hunt Cut

SCF Rewards
    Country

Video and stories of a SECOND and now THIRD incident involving Kareem Hunt now surface

http://dailysnark.com/report-nfl-inv...punched-a-man/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-attack.html

Wonder how his supporters will try and justify these incidents?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Video and stories of a SECOND and now THIRD incident involving Kareem Hunt now surface

http://dailysnark.com/report-nfl-inv...punched-a-man/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-attack.html

Wonder how his supporters will try and justify these incidents?
    Well, that didn't take long … the NFL just started investigating and already uncovered TWO other incidents involving Kareem … yikes.

From what I understand, that is the same reason the NFL took sooooooo long with their Jameis Winston investigation, they were literally scouring the earth to see if there was any other "dirt" on Jameis … and he came up clear, so they gave him just 3 games as even the thing he was accused of was completely unsubstantiated … but with Hunt, it's taken just a couple of days to find two other serious incidents involving physical assault … wow … this young man may really receive a lifetime ban!

I was shocked when I heard that RAY LEWIS said that Hunt should receive a BAN … as Ray was accused of, you know, MURDER, in the past … but for all I know Ray knew about these other two incidents involving Kareem and maybe even more, and maybe he really was trying to "protect the shield".

If nothing else happens, I think Kareem could be suspended for the entire 2019 season … and that he'll be signed by some team to nothing more than a CHEAP, one year "prove it" type of contract in 2020 … his career as we know it may be over and he may very well join the ranks of the great "what if" guys like Kijana Carter, Justin Blackmon, RG3, etc … sad.

I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

SCF Rewards
    Country

but with Hunt, it's taken just a couple of days to find two other serious incidents involving physical assault … wow … this young man may really receive a lifetime ban![/B]
    I can't confirm but somebody I know in KC says the sports radio talk all had chatter before that the guy had a drinking/drug problem and was known to have a very short fuse and they wouldn't be shocked if even more incidents came out. He probably needs serious help and hopefully he gets it before he kills somebody or gets killed himself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12