Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Panini America Provides Detailed First Look at 2018 Encased Football (Preview Gallery)

Full disclosure: When today started, we were slightly behind here at The Knight’s Lance in previewing the newest products that have been solicited by the Panini America sales team in the last week or so. But we had a plan to catch up in short order. This morning, we had yet to post preliminary product information on the last eight product solicitations that have gone out. But in order to rectify the situation, we streamlined things here today by highlighting key product information and including the PIS document for each of the products, one post at a time.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2018/...eview-gallery/

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls
    See jplcom's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Full disclosure: When today started, we were slightly behind here at The Knight’s Lance
    Is that the royal we? How big is the production staff at TKN? YOU PROMISED FULL DISCLOSURE!

in previewing the newest products that have been solicited by the Panini America sales team in the last week or so.
    Solicited is a fancy way of saying "I sent an email and didn't hear back because the sales team was having a department party".

But we had a plan to catch up in short order.
    Do tell!

This morning, we had yet to post preliminary product information on the last eight product solicitations that have gone out.
    Tardy Tracy tarried telling team to topple tasks.

But in order to rectify the situation
    Situations must always be rectified.

we streamlined things here today
    Before today, all blog posts on TKL were not streamlined.

by highlighting key product information
    That's supposed to be the whole point of these posts! How is this a result of streamlining processes?! Too much time spent hyping fabled products of legendary myth.

and including the PIS document for each of the products, one post at a time.
    PIS? Plot Induced Stupidity? Post Implementation Support? Postal Inspection Service? It's bad form to introduce an acronym without first defining said acronym. The author may know what it means but it's hubris to think the entire audience reading the post knows it.

Release Date: February 13, 2019
    Product Configuration: Five cards per box, eight boxes per case.
    BREAK: Two autographs (one BGS-graded) and two memorabilia cards per hobby box, on average.

• Encased returns for 2018 and is loaded with all the best rookies and legends the NFL has to offer.
    • Look for one BGS-graded on-card autograph per box from card sets that include Rookie Endorsements, Rookie Dual Swatch Signatures, Scripted Signatures, Rookie Notable Signatures, Rookie Cap Patch Autographs, Legendary Swatch Signatures and HOF Material Signatures.
    • Find increased veteran and retired content, including rare inscriptions from NFL legends.
    • Hunt for rare inscribed cards of the top rookies in the NFL with Rookie Endorsements, Rookie Dual Swatch Signatures, Scripted Signatures and Rookie Notable Signatures.
    • New to Encased for 2018 are a limited number of BGS-graded veteran and retired on-card autographs in Legendary Swatch Signatures and HOF Material Signatures.
    • Please Tracy make all future posts this and only this along with pictures and I will be able to retire from this game of mockery.

Last edited by jplcom; 12-04-2018 at 12:05 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I love the personal inscriptions though the "Chosen Rosen" on Josh Rosen's made me snicker ... that kid seems insanely cocky, but hey, he did win a head-to-head against Aaron Rodgers in frozen Green Bay, so ...

I like the Josh Allen sheild auto'd 1/1 a lot ... I'm a HUGE Josh Allen fan ... I have no idea if he'll end up being any good and I have no plan to "invest" ... yet ... but, I do love the kid!

I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game