Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1. 2018 Topps Triple Threads Baseball

3 Comments by patriotsguy Published on 12-05-2018 07:52 PM

Scan_20181205.jpg
    Scan_20181205 (2).jpg

2 packs per master box - 7 cards per pack - 2 Memorabilia and 2 autos per master box!

Find INSERT HOBBY BOX YEAR AND NAME HERE Hobby boxes on ebay!
    Current Boxes for Sale / [COLOR="#FF0000"]Completed Boxes for Sale[/COLOR]

Find 2018 Topps Triple Threads Baseball in the SCF Inventory!

Base Design- 6/100 for 6%base set completion - Check these out on eBay HERE

Amethyst #/299 1:2 packs - Emerald #/259 1:2 packs - Amber #/199 1:3 packs- Check these out on eBay HERE

Triple Threads Relic Silver /27 1:11 packs (every 6 boxes)- Check these out on eBay HERE

Single Jumbo Relic/36 1:6 packs (every 3 boxes) - Check these out on eBay HERE

Base Rookies & Future Phenoms Autograph Relic /35 Onyx 1:31 packs (ever- Check these out on eBay HERE

Autograph Single Jumbo Relic Gold /25 1:12 packs (every 6 boxes) - Check these out on eBay HERE

First and foremost SCF would like to thank Topps for their continued support of SCF with these boxes for review!

With boxes ranging in completed sales from $170 - $190's this product can be a gamble. With only 6 base cards from a master box this is not an easy set to complete and would be best completed by buying your singles. This is a higher end product for the person daring enough to gamble with their money as you can get skunked on a box, get as really good box, and then something in between the two. The base card stock is nice and thick and the the parallels colorful s in previous years. With the limited amount of cards from a master box I was disappointed that we got a duplicate on a base card with Derek Jeter. All in all it's a fun break with potential for huge return or a dismal loss.

As always base cards are available to SCF members. Please visit the SASE Base Card Request Forum.

2. Total Comments 3

Comments

SCF Rewards
    Country

We at least Topps was nice enough to provide the box for free. Thanks Topps
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Boston Bruins
    See PizdecInc's Items on eBay

favorite release of the year for me. Tripe Threads and National Treasures.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

I sprung for one of these this year for myself. Love the triple relics and autos. Actually pulled a Luis Severino Triple Thread Autograph White Whale (printing plate) 1/1