Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

Jaren Jackson PC - work in progress

It's been a while since my Grizz have had a high draft pick (which, generally, is a good thing).

So, when Jaren Jackson ended up here I was pretty excited, just because we need some new, young bodies on an aging roster.

Then, one Saturday my family was at Target and who's checking out at one of the self-checkout stations? Our giant new forward. He was really nice to my kid, so we started a PC of him.

Side-note: we also met Quincy Pondexter at the same Target years back, and a friend of ours ran into Matt Barnes there. Moral: That's the benefit of living in a small market city, and NBA players shop at Target just like us normal-sized folk.

Here's our work in progress (minus a Hoops base and Contenders Draft insert that no one cards about :) We're up for trading for others not here if anyone wants to check my bucket.

Draft is /285, Green is /10

Silver & Hyper

Silver Phenoms, Hyper LOTL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joebobjingo's Items on eBay

Nice PC to start. Looks like he was slept on before the draft, and might have as much upside as any big in that class. What a great mentor to have in Marc Gasol. He reminds me of Marquese Chriss of recent classes, but hopefully he responds much better.