Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scotforti's Items on eBay

Does Santa Claus bring you hockey cards? If so, what did you ask him for this year?

I asked my santa for some 2018-19 Series 1 hobby - i'm not sure if I will get 0, 1, 2 or any other amount but generally (she) brings me a couple boxes which I"m pretty exited for.

I could probably ask for a higher end or flashier product but honestly opening cards just for value/selling isn't for me - I'm all about the set building process and for me series 1 (and 2 eventually) scratches that itch quite nicely

Any of you ask for (and typically receive) cards for xmas?

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles

SCF Rewards
    Country

I bought 12 UD1 Mega Boxes just before Black Friday.

Always ask my family for cards, they never know where / what to buy me .... but this year, I have 12 Mega Boxes for sale =P

So ill be opening 12 Mega Boxes Christmas morning

*** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cards are usually top on my list that I write for my gf, I know i'll be getting a hobby box of UD series 1 this year because when it first came out they had a good pre-order price of $105 which is why I said she should jump on that quick because they will be going way up fast and they are now up to $130 last I heard at the card store, but not sure if there will be any other cards I get for Christmas or not

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Tradelist Hidden Content
    All My Want Lists Here Hidden Content
    Also Looking For Higher End True RC's...The Cup, Titanium Etc.!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scotforti's Items on eBay

Cards are usually top on my list that I write for my gf, I know i'll be getting a hobby box of UD series 1 this year because when it first came out they had a good pre-order price of $105 which is why I said she should jump on that quick because they will be going way up fast and they are now up to $130 last I heard at the card store, but not sure if there will be any other cards I get for Christmas or not
    Nice!! In case it matters...plenty of online shops still have it at 99.99+tax (and many like 401games.ca have free shipping if you spend $200)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I'll take it easy for Christmas. I bought a few discounted boxes in the past few months and I'm slowly opening them. I love discounted UD1-2 retail. YGs are decent traders, some OK jerseys and the inserts are extras.

I have so much stuff on my tradelist, I want to sell some and buy new discounted boxes for my stash, some Habs spots in team GBs and a few well selected Habs cards for my PC.

Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Base cards available: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

3 incoming cards (From 3 different shipments) for my Enroth collection have been in transit for over a month now.... So I'm hoping they show up... eventually :) Losing a little bit of hope. So that would be a great Christmas gift, haha.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The Wife and son have been buying me boxes of Parkhurst the last couple of years. I already told them it was coming out again this year

Want List; Hidden Content
    Trade List; Hidden Content
    15/16 OPC Platinum Wants; Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

In years past I have, but I've learned that it's better to do my own box buys/breaks. I wasn't a fan of excitedly opening a box gift from a family member only to have that box be a dud, and then have to tell said family member that their gift sucked LOL

​GO LEAFS GO!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

I bought some boxes of 2015 team canada, 1 for me and 1 each for my boys. So we will all have one box to open at some point over the christmas break

Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content