Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Sports Card Album

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Air Force

Sports Card Album

Anyone else on here use SCA? I'm pretty tired of Beckett's crap and am about ready to transfer over. I know I do currently donate the extra $5 a month to SCA, but have never really used it. Probably about time to change that.

Please post your SCA user id so I can follow! I think my username is erikshelland if you want to follow me...I'll probably start populating my SCA tonight through this weekend with my football autos!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm on SCA as "Jameis1of1" and love it

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

How does the bulk uploading work? I spent a ton a time years ago loading up my Beckett org and would hate to have to run through an annoying interface like that again.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (24)
    Country

On there as coltsFANsince85.... seems as though improvements/maintenance have stagnated, but I do prefer it to other online albums.

Bulk upload works best, for me, by breaking cards up into years or sets. Drag and drop the front of the card only into the upload space. Set the general params at the top, apply, then add specifics as you go... serial, mem/au/grade, etc.
    Last edited by coltsfansince85; 12-08-2018 at 03:48 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wasn't Sports Card Album having "financial problems"?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Air Force

Wasn't Sports Card Album having "financial problems"?

Interesting...because I've been paying them $5 a month for awhile now. Probably time to go to my CC company and block that payment.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    New England Patriots

Just out of curiosity, what is the advantage of using SCA in addition to SCF?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just out of curiosity, what is the advantage of using SCA in addition to SCF?

SCA is basically just a photo storing site … SCF is a true community where members get to interact with each other on message boards. I love both sites, but I generally check SCF every day and only check SCA once a month or so.