Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Golden Knights foil plans to sell autographed pictures of an injured Tom Wilson

If it were up to Vegas Golden Knights forward Ryan Reaves and Las Vegas' Inscriptagraphs Memorabilia, hockey fans would be able to buy autographed photographs of an injured Tom Wilson, the Washington Capitals forward Reaves concussed on Tuesday.
    As The Washington Post reported Thursday, however, the Golden Knights have since shut down attempts to sell the photos, announcing through a spokesman that the pictures "were not distributed and ... have been destroyed."

https://www.cbssports.com/nhl/news/g...ed-tom-wilson/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Thats not right.... I dont care if Wilson is a dirty player its not fair if someone takes him out with a dirty hit and people laugh and think its funny, We dont want to see people injured.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Thats not right.... I dont care if Wilson is a dirty player its not fair if someone takes him out with a dirty hit and people laugh and think its funny, We dont want to see people injured.

While I won't condone injuring players with dirty hits, I will admit my sympathy level is zero.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hence, why they took down the effort to sell the photo’s.

Don
    Last edited by doniceage; 12-09-2018 at 06:29 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Taken out of context, this looks bad.
    For anyone who knows the history between these two players, knows Tom Wilson's history, and saw the hit leading up to this photo - there should be no problem here. I don't have a problem with it, but understand that since this got blown up on social media it had to be removed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Like others my Sympathy for Wilson is at 0%. You get what you deserve when you run around like an idiot trying to wreck other guys careers. Would have been instant Karma had Reaves ended his career with that hit. I gotta say i never seen the hit yet but i cant see it being any worse than some of the Hits Wilson makes.. Your a Champ in my eyes Reaves!!! Betcha Wilson does nothing next time they play Vegas, Wilson only fights guys he knows he can handle & Reaves is a step or 2 above Wilson's weight class. Looks good on Wilson getting a taste of his own Medicine.