Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Rice Owls Washington State Cougars Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
    Twitter: @never on this See Unfairtr8drsgo2he11's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: My traders on Flickr

Panini Rewards points help

So I got 400 points from a box of this years Hoops. Trying to submit on panini site and entering the code EXACTLY as it is and it comes back as invalid.
    is there something I'm missing? How can this be invalid?? I just pulled it from your product!!!
    if someone could offer some advice much appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

So I got 400 points from a box of this years Hoops. Trying to submit on panini site and entering the code EXACTLY as it is and it comes back as invalid.
    is there something I'm missing? How can this be invalid?? I just pulled it from your product!!!
    if someone could offer some advice much appreciated.

It's not uncommon for this to happen (I've read about it on another forum.) If you're sure you're not entering it wrong (a 0 for a O, or a 1 for an I) call them and they should be able to straighten it out.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

As mentioned above it can be hard. One way to avoid that is to download the app and scan the codes hence there no issues with inputting a wrong letter or numeral. Just a suggestion.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Call them. You get it straightened out plus you get to yell at them for coming up with a horrible idea (Panini Rewards points instead of autographs and game used).
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

Call them. You get it straightened out plus you get to yell at them for coming up with a horrible idea (Panini Rewards points instead of autographs and game used).

My biggest gripe with this scam is they make you pay like $5 for shipping. I get that they have to eat an additional shipping cost, but that's on them for not including anything in the box. They owe me a card - they need to take care of it door to door.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Rice Owls Washington State Cougars Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
    Twitter: @never on this See Unfairtr8drsgo2he11's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: My traders on Flickr

My biggest gripe with this scam is they make you pay like $5 for shipping. I get that they have to eat an additional shipping cost, but that's on them for not including anything in the box. They owe me a card - they need to take care of it door to door.

Really?? so you pick stuff out and you have to pay shipping? WOW. There's a limit on how much whining I can do because I still buy their product.