Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question What was the basketball product of the year and worst basketball product of the year for 2018?

What was your basketball product of the year and what was your worst basketball product of the year for 2018?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (257)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Carolina Panthers Carolina Hurricanes
    See kansas_city_royals_2011's Items on eBay

I like the 2017-18 Panini Essentials set which came out in May just because they reminded me of the Fleer Flair cards from back in the mid-90s.

My least favorite set is the 2018-19 Hoops set for one reason only: I HATE how this set has pics of players in their old team uniform, but the card has the current team logo. If they'd quit doing that and either airbrush the old team logo out or just have a head-shot pic of the player or use a photo of the player in action with their back turned (preferably in a white uniform) I would be perfectly happy with this release.
    They do this with the baseball products. Why can't they do this with basketball and football?
    Last edited by K.C._Royals; 01-02-2019 at 10:50 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

They do this with the baseball products. Why can't they do this with basketball and football?

Only reason they do it with baseball is they don't have an MLB license (they only have MLBPA). I personally can't stand cards w/ no team logos. There'd be no way to get them in uniform and released at the beginning of the season.