Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Drive for Draisaitl - Leg 2.1 - SCF Survivor Pool v2

For the second time in the fourth year we are pleased to bring back this crowd favourite and put your skills at picking the winners to the test!

How does it work?

Each week you will attempt to correctly predict the outcome of one game on the Saturday schedule. It does not matter which game you predict--as long as you win, you live to play another day.

Example

Schedule

Looking at that schedule, I feel confident that San Jose will beat Arizona, so that would be the prediction I enter. If San Jose wins, I move on to the next week. But if Arizona wins, I will lose one of my lives in the contest.

You will have three lives for the duration of the contest. Once you have used up all your lives, you will be eliminated.

How to Enter

OfficePools.com will be the site to use for this contest. Sign up here - http://www.officepools.com/invite/pickem/m/HGHU6JKF

Ensure that you use your SCF username as your name in the pool. If your name does not match up you will not be counted!

After you have registered, please post in this thread that you are in the Survivor Pool.

One entry per member. Any members found to be creating extra teams or using other members’ user names will be deleted and you will be disqualified from the entire contest. Don’t be that that guy.

Additional Rules

All SCF Members in good standing, including the SCF Staff, are eligible to participate in this contest.

Deadline for entry is Tuesday, October 2nd at the end of the day.

There is no limit on the number of times you can pick the same team during the contest.

Members must remain in good standing throughout the contest period. Any negative feedback or major infractions will result in a disqualification from the contest.

Good luck to everybody--if you have any questions feel free to PM me and we can discuss!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 246 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2019-20 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Domi, Ryan Poehling, and Brendan Gallagher

SCF Rewards
    Country

In let's see how many selections I default this time :(

Traders on Photobucket

Hidden Content

Dispute Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @@BackyardRink13 See davidsteinhauser's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Entered, thanks @RGM81. Now I just have to remember to make my picks this time around. I didn't last long last time, kept forgetting to make a pick and was eliminated before I even realized it. LOL

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Haha yep that’s how it goes sometimes with these. Particularly when there’s an early Saturday game.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I'm in

Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/MBarlow092 See lennoxmatt's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Registered

SCF Rewards
    Country

Done

Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

Volunteer

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions
    See opulent_jupiter's Items on eBay

I'm in

I am revamping my Website (some cards may be traded that are shown).... Hidden Content
    Click Here for my Complete Inventory: Hidden Content
    Click Here For..Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast