Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Is it safe to say Andrew Luck is back?

Is it safe to say Andrew Luck is back? I mean there were some people who thought he would never play again after his injury.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

YEAH BUDDY ... AND IT'S A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT TO BEHOLD!

I love Luck and was very happy for him today and I actually think the Colts have a great shot at knocking the Chiefs out next week ... I trust Luck more than Mahomes, as while he still makes some wild throws and crazy decisions as he's one of those gunslingers who believes he can always "make a play", Mahomes will be playing his first playoff game ever and that could be tough for him. If I were betting, I'd still say the Chiefs win a close one as Arrow Head is a big-time home-field advantage but it wouldn't shock me one bit to see the Colts and Luck pull off a victory.

I'm really looking forward to just watching that game without a rooting interest and seeing a great QB battle as I love both Luck and Mahomes ... may the best QB win!