Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets New York Islanders New York Jets
    See proschoicesports's Items on eBay

February 22nd PSA 85 Day Group Submission - $9 Per Card

***NEW INFO***

2019 PSA Tentative Deadlines: February 22nd, March 29th, April 26th, May 31st, June 28th, July 26th, August 30th, September 27th, October 25th, November 29th, December 27th.

***The Submission deadline is now the deadline for cards to be delivered to me. I strongly advise sending out cards a week or 2 before the deadline. Deadlines will be the Last Friday of every month so that I can have cards logged over the weekend and shipped out the following Monday.********

February 22nd Deadline

PSA - 85 - Day Non - Guaranteed ($99 Max Declared Value Per Card)

$9 Total Cost Per Card

Submission Fee $1 (200 SCF Reward Points) per card up to $5 (1000 SCF Reward Points) Max For Unlimited # of Cards.

Exact Return Shipping Costs From Me To You (First Class for a few cards, Priority Flat Rate shipped in a PSA box for multiple cards)

You must not have any negative or neutral feedback within the last 6 months, had any disputes opened up against you that were not resolved, or a No Buying/Selling/Trading tag. If you do PLEASE PM me to discuss the matter before submitting cards for grading.

***DISCLAIMER***
    SCF does not guarantee a certain grade of your card(s). SCF is not responsible for any card(s) that get lost or damaged if you haven't chosen to get your cards insured to the submission moderator or insured from the submission moderator back to you.
    [/center]

What is your cost?:

• $9 Per card graded .There are no autograph grades or fees for autograph cards. All autograph cards must be post 1998 and manufactured authenticated. (No Autograph Authentication)to
    • Return shipping to you (see shipping costs below, to be calculated and paid for once cards are back and ready to ship)
    • Submission Fee $1 (200 SCF Reward Points) per card up to $5 (1000 RP) Max For Unlimited # of Cards.

• Paypal Fees If Applicable

How will this work?:
    Pretty simple, list your cards in this thread using the layout I have provided below including your username, yes/no $ of insurance, how you plan to pay, minimum grades, qualifiers, and declared value for each card. Once you are ready, post your cards, and let me know that you are ready for my to post them in the trade manager. I will post them in the trade manger with the total amount due. Send your cards and send over payments. Make sure to send your cards early so that I have them in hand by the specified due date (Last Friday of Each Month) I will log the cards and have them out that following Monday. If your cards come late I will try and get them in but if I am unable too, I can hold them for the next months sub (or a mid monthly sub if I have locals who send cards in)

What types of cards can I submit?:
    PSA can grade any Regular or Small-Sized Cards (2-11/16" x 3-13/16" and under). Any year, any set. Autograph Cards must be post 1998 and manfufacturer authenticated.
    Declared value must be $99 or less. You are welcome to send in a card worth more but you are at risk if PSA damages the card they will only insure it up to the $99 ALSO it is at the digression of PSA whether or not they up the service level for the particular card which may cause an increased price, so please be aware of this before sending in higher value cards.
    Available for non-autographed trading cards or post-1998 manufacturer authenticated auto cards only.

DECLARED VALUE EXPLAINED: You are welcome to send in a card worth more but you are at risk if PSA damages the card they will only insure it up to the $99 ALSO it is at the digression of PSA whether or not they up the service level for the particular card which may cause an increased price, so please be aware of this before sending in higher value cards. Please be smart about what you send it so be aware you may have to pay for the higher service level, we haven't had any issues but I just want everyone to know!

What if I submit a card and it doesn't get graded?:
    If PSA looks at your card and it is determined that your card is not genuine "fake" or as been altered in any way (trimmed, collared, etc.) they will not grade it. Since they have to look at the card to determine this they still charge the per card price regardless of no grading. This will not be refunded. If they state they didn't grade it for another reason then your amount will be refunded if they charged us to begin with.

If you decide to put a minimum grade on a card and the card does NOT meet the minimum grade, PSA will NOT encase the card, but will still charge the normal grading fee.

When do I ship my cards & when do I pay?:

Cards and payments are due the day of the submission deadline (February 22nd) I’ll get cards and totals posted in trade manager once you are ready. You are responsible to pay the total fees (grading costs, shipping to and from psa, and submission fees)

Im in New York so if shipping from International please PM and we can expedite the process to get your cards out to me earlier if possible.

You can drop off the cards to be in Plainview, New York.

Late Entries
    Will NOT be allowed. Cards are due by the date above (Last Friday of each month). I send to PSA on the Monday so anything that doesn't make it here will go in the next months submission.

How can I pay for my submission?:
    Accepted forms of payment are PayPal Friends, Chase Pay/Zelle, Cash (Insure Your Package Accordingly, and please PM me to price out return shipping costs so you can pay at once), Venmo, and PayPal Goods (2.9% fee + $0.30).

Any payment method that requires a fee on my end you will be responsible to pay for.

How are you expected to ship your cards?:
    Please send your cards, each in a Card Saver, with Cardboard at the front and back protecting it. I advise shipping in a small box with bubble wrap; but a padded mailer will work if you use adequate protection. You are responsible for your own cards getting to me so send in manner that makes you comfortable. i.e. padded mailer, box/bubble wrap, insurance, priority, first class, etc.

*******If you do not ship in a card saver (or include card savers for your cards) it will cost $0.20 per card saver I need to provide.... I will have to transfer it into a Card before sending into PSA....I can't stress this part enough so please send in card savers or I will have to add this on*******

How many cards can you submit?:
    Members may submit Unlimited amount.

Can I submit the same card as another member?:

Yes!

When Can We Expect The Cards Back?

We are in the 85 day non guarantee submission. This would mean 85 business days (could be more, could be less) once the order arrives and gets processed through PSA. Once the cards grades Populate on PSA we can expect them in my hands within a week or two, and then on the way to you all within a day or two of my receiving them. If shorter it can be earlier, if longer it will be later. Let's hope for earlier! Remember the quicker i get everyone's cards, the quicker we can get them to PSA!

Current Estimated Turnaround: 55-85 business days

​Minimum Grade and Qualifiers

If you do not place a MG or a Q I will assume you are okay with any grade and that you do not want qualifiers.

If you choose to do so you can mark it Must Grade (minimum grade) "MG10" (must grade 10) If the card does not reach the minimum you selected, they will not encase it but you will STILL be charged the grading fee.

Qualifiers - I will assume that you want No Qualifiers Checked so that you get a straight grade. If you want qualifiers on Please put a "Q" next to any of the cards you would like qualifiers on.

Cards having significant flaws will receive "qualified" grades (see definitions below). If you select this box and your card is determined to have a qualifier, your card will be graded with a lower straight grade. For example, what would be graded an '8 OC' might be graded a straight '6.'
    * Please note: Some qualifiers may not be removed.
    PSA defines the following Qualifiers as:OC (Off Center):
    When the centering of the card falls below the minimum standard for that grade will be designated "OC." PSA determines centering by comparing the measurements of the borders from left to right and top to bottom. The centering is designated as the percent of difference at the most off-center part of the card. A 5% leeway is given to the front centering minimum standards for cards which grade NM 7 or better. For example, a card that meets all of the other requirements for PSA MINT 9 and measures 60/40 off-center on the front automatically meets the PSA front centering standards for MINT 9. If a card meets all of the other requirements for PSA MINT 9 and measures 65/35 off-center on the front, it may be deemed to meet the PSA front centering standards for MINT 9 if the eye appeal of the card is good.
    ST (Staining):
    Cards with staining below the minimum standards for the grade will be designated "ST."
    PD (Print Defect):
    Cards with significant printing defects will be designated "PD."
    OF (Out of Focus):
    Cards with focus below the minimum standards for the grade will be designated "OF."
    MK (Marks):
    Cards with writing, ink marks, pencil marks, etc. or evidence of the impression left from the act of writing will be designated "MK."
    MC (Miscut):
    Cards that exhibit an atypical cut for the issue or ones that contain partial portions of more than one card will be designated "MC."

MY PAYPAL IS

[email protected]

EXAMPLE....PLEASE USE THE FORMAT BELOW

MG is Minimum Grade
    Q is Qualifier
    $99 - Declared Value (I will assume the max $99 if nothing is chosen)

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE AND FOLLOW THIS FORMAT WHEN POSTING ON THE THREAD!!!

Joshmets31 - $0 Insurance (To PSA) - $0 Insurance (Shipping From Me To You) - 14 (# of cards) - PayPal Goods (2.9% Fee + $0.30)
    1. 2017 Bowman Draft Royce Lewis Refractor Autograph $99 - MG 9
    2. 2017 Bowman Draft M.J. Menedez Gold Autograph 50/50 $75 MG 9
    3. 2017 Bowman Draft Austin Beck Autograph
    4.2017 Bowman Draft Lazarito Armenteros Autograph Refractor 403/499 $99
    5. 2016-2017 Upper Deck Series 2 Mathew Barzal Young Gun $99

Customer 1
    Joshmets31
    $0 Insurance (To PSA) - $0 Insurance (Shipping From Me To You) - 46 (# of cards) -
    PayPal Goods (2.9% Fee + $0.30)

Customer 2
    Rickeywinsagain
    $0 Insurance to PSA - $100 Insurance & Signature Verification - 8 Cards - CARDS LOGGED - GRADING AND RETURN SHIPPING PAID

1. 2011 Topps Tier One Top Tier Autograph Gold Prince Fielder (TT-PF) - $40
    2. 2011 Topps Tier One Top Tier Autograph Gold Carlton Fisk (TT-CF) - $60
    3. 2011 Topps Tier One Top Tier Autograph Gold Adrian Gonzalez (TT-AG) - $30
    4. 2011 Topps Tier One Top Tier Autograph Gold Rickey Henderson (TT-RH) - $99
    5. 2011 Topps Tier One Top Tier Autograph Gold Evan Longoria (TT-EL) - $30
    6. 2011 Topps Tier One Top Tier Autograph Gold Stan Musial (TT-SM) - $99
    7. 2011 Topps Tier One Top Tier Autograph Gold Frank Robinson (TT-FR) - $50
    8. 2011 Topps Tier One Top Tier Autograph Gold Nolan Ryan (TT-NR) - $99

Customer 3
    70sbestcardboard - $0 Insurance (To PSA) - $0 Insurance (Shipping From Me To You) - 4 (# of cards) - PayPal Goods (2.9% Fee + $0.30)

1. 18-19 Prizm Luka Doncic RC #
    280 $60

2. 17-18 Prizm Malik Monk RC silver prizm #233 $40
    3. 17-18 Hoops Donovan Mitchell RC #263 $20
    18-19 Prizm Trae Young Green prizm RC #78 $30

Customer 4
    Geremy Forsen- 7 cards- $200 insurance- CARDS LOGGED
    1. 2004 bowman joey votto signs of the future $99 (MG 8 )
    2. 2016 topps finest greats refractor vladimir guerrero #44/150 $20
    1999 SP signature edition roy Halladay autograph gold parrallel #42/50 (MG 9) $99
    4)2015-16 UD portfolio connor mcdavid rookie phenom $20
    5)1989 O-Pee-Chee joe sakic rookie $20
    6) 2016 bowman chrome draft history bo jackson #71/99 $40
    7)2000 UD prospects Wayne Gretzky signatures of tradition $99

Customer 5
    BSN8810500 - $0 Insurance (To PSA) - $0 Insurance (Shipping From Me To You) - (5 of cards) - PayPal Friends

1) 2014 chrome mini retro Rookie 1963 #4 $5
    2) 2014 Topps Finest die cut FAR-OB $5
    3) 2015 Topps Chrome Landon Collins Pink auto 34/75 #118 $14.50
    4) 2014 Topps Chrome Jarvis Landry Rookie auto #177 $10
    5) 2018 Contenders Saquon Barkley ROY #RYA-SB $4

Customer 6
    Chris025- $0 Insurance (To PSA) - $0 Insurance (Shipping From Me To You) - 7 (# of cards) - PayPal Goods (2.9% Fee + $0.30) - CARDS LOGGED - GRADING AND RETURN SHIPPING PAID

1.2018 Baker Mayfield obsidian pink #38/75

2.2018 Baker Mayfield obsidian orange #46/50
    3.2018 Baker Mayfield prizm red wave #75/149
    4.2018 Baker Mayfield prizm disco
    5.2018 Ian Happ topps triple threads patch/auto #1/1
    6.2018 frazier/bird/gregarious triple threads game used/auto #2/3
    7.2018 David Ortiz triple threads patch/auto #2/9

Customer 7
    Nskrbec- $0 Insurance (To PSA) - $500 Insurance (Shipping From Me To You) - 25 (# of cards) - PayPal Friends

1. 2018 JOSE BERRIOS Topps Archives - 2016 Topps Rookie Debut Autograph #US228 #11/35 $8.50
    2. 2011 JOSE BERRIOS Bowman Under Armour All-American #UA #186/225 $14
    3. 1999 MICHAEL CUDDYER Bowman Autograph #BA31 $5
    4. 2005 WILLIE MAYS Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Jumbo #TT-24 #10/10 $99
    5. 2005 PHIL RIZZUTO Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Jumbo #TT-162 #92/100 $25.50
    6. 2015 VICTOR ROBLES Elite Extra Edition Aspirations Red Die Cut Auto Rc #192 #46/100 $18.60
    7. 2005 HOYT WILHELM Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Jumbo #TT-127 #134/225 $20.50
    8. 2005 TED WILLIAMS Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Jumbo #TT-186 #83/100 $38.50
    9. 2017 DALVIN COOK Elite Turn of the Century Auto Rc #TC-10 #25/25 $19
    10. 2017 DALVIN COOK Select Prime Selections Name Plate Auto Patch #NP-DC #03/49 $36.89
    11. 2012 KIRK COUSISNS Panini Contenders Auto Rc #155 $76.79
    12. 2017 JARED GOFF Panini Prizm Rc #208 $8
    13. 2017 JARED GOFF Panini Prizm Rc #208 $8
    14. 2017 JARED GOFF Panini Prizm Rc #208 $8
    15. 2017 JARED GOFF Panini Prizm Rc #208 $8
    16. 2015 DANIELLE HUNTER Panini Prizm Red, White & Blue Auto Rc #RS-DH $18.05
    17. 2018 LAMAR JACKSON Panini Rookies & Stars Longevity Purple Auto Rc #112 #5/5 $76.34
    18. 2015 ERIC KENDRICKS Panini National Treasures Auto Rc #165 #15/49 $11
    19. 1998 PEYTON MANNING Pacific Aurora Championship Fever Red Rc #22 $30
    20. 2012 WARREN SAPP & ALAN PAGE National Treasures Synced Signatures Dual Auto #SS-WA #17/25 $34.49
    21. 2012 HARRISON SMITH Panini Contenders Championship Ticket Auto Rc #141 #16/99 $56.66
    22. 2012 HARRISON SMITH Fleer Retro Rookie Sensations Auto #RS-93 $21.19
    23. 2017 MITCHELL TRUBISKY Select Field Level Prizm Tri-Color Rc #253 #80/99 $11.96
    24. 2017 Panini Prizm Disco Ball Prizm #209 $14.61
    25. 2017 DESHAUN WATSON Select Prizm #16 $4

Customer 8
    Local Jack- $0 Insurance (To PSA) - $0 Insurance (Shipping From Me To You) - 5 (# of cards) - PAID- LOCAL PICK UP - Cards Logged

Customer 9
    Local Benji- $0 Insurance (To PSA) - $0 Insurance (Shipping From Me To You) - 3 (# of cards) - PAID LOCAL PICK UP - Cards Logged
    1. 2017 Bowman Draft Mark Vientos Autograph
    2. 2017 Bowman Draft Mark Vientos Autograph
    3. 2018 Bowman Andres Gimenez Autograph

Customer 10
    Local David- $0 Insurance (To PSA) - $0 Insurance (Shipping From Me To You) - 41 (# of cards) - PAID LOCAL PICK UP - Cards Logged
    Last edited by Joshmets31; 02-22-2019 at 06:17 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

cards are due in 1 month and 1 week! plenty of time

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Pittsburgh Steelers
    See spdrmnal's Items on eBay

So do we have to reach a minimum amount of cards for this submission to take place? I am interested in sending in a few cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No minimum! Between here, the Facebook page, and locals, we hit 100 minimum every month. If you have any questions please let me know!

Josh

So do we have to reach a minimum amount of cards for this submission to take place? I am interested in sending in a few cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    Send PayPal to oxbowspark@gmail.com Member is PayPal Verified

I love that you guys do this. I used to do this on my YouTube channel. It was a very fun way of sharing with the community. I miss it. :( Anyway, I'm in. Lemme know if I didn't do this correctly. Thanks!

$0 Insurance to PSA - $100 Insurance shipped to me with signature verification if possible (I work from home, so I'll be here)? - 8 Cards - Will pay via PayPal

SCF Rewards
    Country

You are in! You seem familiar, do you set up at any of jimmys shows out on Long Island?

Signature confirmation will be added for you sir, ill calculate it in when sending out totals. Thanks again for joining!

Josh

I love that you guys do this. I used to do this on my YouTube channel. It was a very fun way of sharing with the community. I miss it. :( Anyway, I'm in. Lemme know if I didn't do this correctly. Thanks!

$0 Insurance to PSA - $100 Insurance shipped to me with signature verification if possible (I work from home, so I'll be here)? - 8 Cards - Will pay via PayPal

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    Send PayPal to oxbowspark@gmail.com Member is PayPal Verified

You are in! You seem familiar, do you set up at any of jimmys shows out on Long Island?

Signature confirmation will be added for you sir, ill calculate it in when sending out totals. Thanks again for joining!

Josh

Nope, I'm just a poor soul from Mississippi. :P

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Rice Owls Washington State Cougars Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
    Twitter: @never on this See Unfairtr8drsgo2he11's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: My traders on Flickr

70sbestcardboard - $0 Insurance (To PSA) - $0 Insurance (Shipping From Me To You) - 3 (# of cards) - PayPal Goods (2.9% Fee + $0.30)

1. 18-19 Prizm Luka Doncic RC #
    280 $60
    2. 17-18 Prizm Malik Monk RC silver prizm #233 $40
    3. 17-18 Hoops Donovan Mitchell RC #263 $20

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dear PSA Collector,
    I am writing you today to address the frustrations that PSA customers are experiencing as we scale up our business to meet the demand for our services. I completely understand your disappointment with PSA’s longer-than-expected turnaround times. As a collector and customer, it is painful to have to wait for your prized collectibles without a clear picture of when the order is expected to be completed.
    I want to share updates on our progress, and two key areas where we are still working to improve.
    It’s been just over a year since PSA moved into our new, expanded location. At the end of 2018, we saw a 25% growth in our capacity, compared to the year prior, due to our move and the addition of new staff. Still, during that same timeframe, we experienced a 165% surge in the number of collectibles received by PSA. We believed that expanded physical space and additional staff in grading, customer service, research, receiving, sealing, quality assurance and shipping would help us keep up with demand. But as you can see, the surge in submissions deems our efforts insufficient.
    So, our work continues at an even more urgent pace. But even with urgency, we must be measured. Let me explain.
    The card market has experienced incredible growth that I think we can all agree is a good thing. In PSA’s case, our great strength of expertise also represents a challenge as it relates to ramping up our business. The role that expertise plays in our process is paramount. We must first find qualified grading candidates and then ensure they are properly trained to our standards. As you can imagine, this takes time, as PSA’s brand has been built upon specialized skills that require experience, repetition and focus. It would be easy to hire unqualified graders and rush product out the door. We will not do that.
    In addition to growing our capacity, we can do a better job at communication. We recently needed to extend turnaround times for our services. While our goal is to beat our posted times and deliver sooner, this extension is part of an effort to communicate more appropriate timelines for our services given the sheer volume of cards at our facility. Further efforts will be made by myself and PSA’s staff to communicate our progress more frequently.
    Whether you are a longtime supporter of PSA, or a new collector, I want you to know that we take our commitment to the hobby seriously. Our purpose here at PSA is to grow the hobby by providing impartial, expert authentication and grading, and a consistent, quality product. My commitment to you, as a customer of PSA and a member of our hobby, is twofold: 1) grow PSA’s capacity without sacrificing quality; and 2) improve our communication to our customers.
    I am open to your feedback and encourage you to reach out to me – good, bad or ugly – at either [email protected] or on Twitter at @collectorsloan. I will do my best to respond to each inquiry in a timely manner.
    Thank you for your business, your patience and your understanding.

Steve Sloan
    President, PSA

SCF Rewards
    Country

a bit over 2 weeks until the deadline on this one!! Lets get this filled

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast