Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Donation inquiries

SCF Rewards
    Country

Donation inquiries

Hey all,

I've seen some conflicting responses about this and I want to feel out the communities opinion on this. I've seen a few people get items back from Brooks Robinson while including a donation of around $10-$15, however he has directed other people to his website. Anybody know his official status, and if so how much of a donation should I include for one card?

Thanks,

Will

SCF Rewards
    Country

I received 2 signed cards for $10 donation from the address in the TTM manager about 2 weeks ago.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good to know, I'm planning to send him a 2018 A&G so I'll send $5

SCF Rewards
    Country

He has been signing from home with donation now for a bit
    Owner of 244 unique Baseball HOFer Autographs

Collecting signed sets: 14, 15, 16, 18, 19 Topps Heritage Minors

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Brooks on his website says $7.00 for first items and $3.00 each addl. So the 2 cards above for $10.00 is correct
    You can try for $5.00 but it may or may not fly. Its a fine line of the player even though I believe what money he gets goes to charity.

Good luck

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See patonyfan's Items on eBay

I just got 2 cards returned unsigned with the note about his website, I included $5 so apparently not enough

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

I just got 2 cards returned unsigned with the note about his website, I included $5 so apparently not enough

Just like I said its a fine line on the player at the time. You would think that $2.00 is not a big deal but they want to hold the line.