Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

The last 4-5 to sign it ( freese, Joe Kelly, urias, and Logan forsythe all were very impressed), and former dodger mike Marshall was looking on there to try and see if he could find some of his old teammates , I’m about ready to retire that poster, it’s at 149 current/former dodgers now and is running out of space!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

On Saturday I went to frank and sons in the city of industry ca for a paid signing to meet former wwe champ mick Foley , I got mick to sign my funko pop and put a have a nice day inscription also got a pic with him , will post pics tomorrow!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Milwaukee Brewers

I love the Fan Fests. Theyre great for autographs. Looks like you had a good day also. Usually do the Brewer, but hoping to do Twins or White Sox soon.
    Last edited by Dave Gollnick; 03-09-2019 at 11:45 PM.
    Collecting Topps Brewers. I PC Jonathan Lucroy, Paul Molitor, Christian Yelich, Robin Yount, and Ken Griffey Jr.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The baseball season finally got underway for me I went to watch the Rancho Cucamonga quakes play in Lake Elsinore vs the storm, Rich Hill was rehabbing with the team tonight so I had hopes of getting Hill to sign my bobblehead of him , the following are my results for tonight

jeter downs signed 1 card for me
    carlos rincon signed 2 cards for me
    starling heredia signed 2 cards for me
    connor wong signed 2 cards for me
    jordan Sheffield signed 2 cards for me
    devin Mann signed 4 cards for me
    jeren kendall signed 4 cards for me
    former dodger and current bench coach for the quakes Elian Herrera signed 8 cards for me
    and last Rich Hill signed my dodger bobblehead and I got a pic with him!!!

a good start to the autographing season for me, my next venture will either possibly be another trip to Rancho in the next few weeks to knock some more cards out , or on 5/5 I got a ticket to Jake The Snake Roberts live storytelling show and I’ll be paying to get my 2 pops signed!!!

—-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to go watch the Rancho Cucamonga quakes play a 10:35 am game today, just hoping to rack a few more players and a coach and this is what I got

2 cards signed by Conor wong
    1 card signed by devin Mann
    1 card signed by jeter downs
    2 cards signed by Jordan Sheffield
    4 cards signed by starling heredia
    8 cards signed by former dodger and current bench coach Elian Herrera

next venture will will be a paid signing I’m going to on Sunday and I’ll post about it on here once I go

—-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to go watch the Rancho Cucamonga quakes play a 10:35 am game today, just hoping to rack a few more players and a coach and this is what I got

next venture will will be a paid signing I’m going to on Sunday and I’ll post about it on here once I go

—-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

—-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

My latest autograph journey led me to Ontario ca to a show called th Dirty Details Tour otherwise known as DDT it’s a roadstories show put on by wwe hof’er jake the snake roberts

with a vip ticket that I bought got your choice of one free item signed or pic with and well I wanted the pic with along with 2 other items ( both of his wwe funko pops) paid the signing fee for each funko and they turned out awesome signed in green paint pen, I’ll try to upload a few pics if I can but last time I tried I was unsuccessful .

—-chrisborene

Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Milwaukee Brewers

That is AWESOME!!! Met Jake a few years ago with DDP, got the autos, but unable to get photos.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got to go see the nasty boys at a event in Ontario ca on 5-19 they signed the figures in the photoA0D6DC5A-2EE4-46A1-9329-346CEB2C57F7.jpeg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast