Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @CrdboyC See pcuff14's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Question about Spring Training TTM

Hey,

I haven’t sent many ttms to spring training addresses because I’ve never seemed to have much luck with it. My question is: how do you address the envelope.

Player Name
    c/o team name spring training
    Address

Would you write it like that with “spring training” or just normally c/o the team?

Also, when do you usually start sending to ST camps?

Thanks for the help!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shortking98's Items on eBay

You don't need to write anything other than Player Name c/o team. No need for "Spring Training" as it will be obvious from the address you use.

I usually start sending to spring training in early February for pitchers and catchers in big league camp but I know some start in late January as well. I like to stagger my stuff so big league camp pitchers and catchers go out first, then big league camp hitters and last is minor league camp players. That is just my personal model though and it appears no more successful or unsuccessful than anyone else's so feel free to do things your own way.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @CrdboyC See pcuff14's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Thanks so much for the info. I’m looking forward to sending out a good amount of spring training ttms this year.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shortking98's Items on eBay

Good luck with yours!