Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Teaser Gallery: Panini America Opens Three Early Boxes of 2018 Contenders Football

Panini America’s fabled Contenders Football franchise is ready to make its powerful presence felt for another season when the highly anticipated 2018 version arrives in hobby shops across North America on Friday. Boasting legendary Rookie Ticket Autographs (including hard-signed versions for some of the game’s top rookies), a bold array of parallels and additional ink from some of the game’s biggest superstar veterans, 2018 Contenders Football is poised to instantly become one of the most highly coveted, heavily broken products of the season.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2019/...ders-football/

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Playoff's fabled Contenders Football franchise that Panini America acquired during Playoff's bankruptcy

FIFY

Panini America’s fabled

FABLED!

is ready to make its powerful presence felt

Fear the powerful and mighty presence of Contenders and tremble in awe. Cherish the day that Panini brought this product into the lives of mere peasant collectors. Feel this tremendous presence penetrate you, flow through you, and bind you with the rest of the collecting universe.

for another season when the highly anticipated 2018 version

All previous versions, include retail, are garbage and should be immediately ignored in favor of the most high 2018 version.

Boasting legendary Rookie Ticket Autographs

Boasting, noun. Excessively proud and self-satisfied talk about one's achievements, possessions, or abilities.

Wow, a rare moment of accuracy and self-awareness!

(including hard-signed versions for some of the game’s top rookies)

Emphasis mine.

a bold array of parallels

To boldly offer the same thing in different colors. Also I take issue with using "array". When I think of an "array of options", I'm thinking I've got lots of options. There are 4 different parallels and only 1 parallel per box! I think of Topps Chrome and Panini Prizm when I think of an array of parallels, with many different color parallels per box.

2018 Contenders Football is poised

Poised is a code word for young and rookie QBs who are doing better than expected. Is the Hackster hinting at something about Contenders?!

to instantly become one of the most highly coveted,

Covet, verb. To desire wrongfully, inordinately, or without due regard for the rights of others.

Hackler is ON THE BALL with his word-smithing today!

heavily broken products of the season.

With the unspoken implication that everything else hasn't been as heavily broken. I am all sorts of impressed with the self-awareness and honesty coming from Panini's Hypeman-in-Chief!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    New England Patriots

@jplcom your breakdown of these articles is absolutely fantastic. I always anticipate your remarks whenever one of these pep rally articles appears lol.