Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Contours at 60CAD was a decent value. The hard-signed jersey RCs /199 are overlooked and there some cool looking cards in that collection.
    That’s kinda been a running theme with quite a few UD products of late. Too much of everything but some hidden gems to be found. I snagged a Domi Contours for stupid cheap shortly after he was acquired. Nice looking card for a guy that doesn’t have very many hard signed cards out there.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

2. Kronozio

SCF Rewards
    Country

Doesn't say how long this runs for, but I'm assuming another 4 or 5 years? Too bad. I thought there was a real chance that Topps would get brought back, and challenge UD to do better (while making nice stuff themsevles).
    There is no way Topps is coming back to hockey and especially not so that they could weaken Upper Deck for a potential Panini takeover. Topps recently got out of the NFL and really never challenged for the NBA license. They have MLB, WWE, UFC, and soccer which seems to be enough for them with non sport stuff.

Guess all those rumors of a guy in Europe with insider news about how Panini was getting back into the NHL card market can finally be put to rest now. People really need to stop relying on Twitter rumors as sources of information for the hobby.

Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scotforti's Items on eBay

People like to rely on rumors as "information" because it gives them hope and excitement - especially in the absence of anything concrete to shut them down

I think deep down they/we know the rumors are 98% crap it's just fun to entertain the thought sometimes

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jogesc2's Items on eBay

There is no way Topps is coming back to hockey and especially not so that they could weaken Upper Deck for a potential Panini takeover. Topps recently got out of the NFL and really never challenged for the NBA license. They have MLB, WWE, UFC, and soccer which seems to be enough for them with non sport stuff.

Guess all those rumors of a guy in Europe with insider news about how Panini was getting back into the NHL card market can finally be put to rest now. People really need to stop relying on Twitter rumors as sources of information for the hobby.
    I think Topps lost their EPL license to Panini after this season so I think they'll just have MLS for soccer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12