Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Not as active on here as I used to be, or as much as I would like to be, but glad to have checked in and seen you had good news. As for going to Edmonton make sure you check out Wayne's Sportscards, my favourite store all time. If you go, tell them I said hi.

i wish I saw this earlier, I am here one more night, but my shuttle leaves at 4:25am for the airport and I want to get some sleep tonight.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Scotty,

Your health comes first. Believe me when I tell you. I had to make three trips to the hospital last year with heart issues. They found a left bundle branch block. The good news is that it's treatable. I'm glad that you have a clean bill of health.

Tom

I'm glad that the doctors found the issue and its treatable.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Morning Scott:
    Great to hear that you are feeling better , and that you have been given a clean bill of health. You were smart to listen to the body and heed the signs. Too often, we make excuses and put our busy schedules ahead of looking after ourselves. Wishing you continued good health and peace of mind to and your family. Thank you for all the joy and happiness that you bring to all members of the #1 card trading site , through your dedicated efforts and passion for the hobby.

well, in full disclosure, it was my wife twisting my arm to listen to my body... so I have to say that she was right (don't tell her LOL)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Scott glad to see you are feeling better, I finally got somewhat of a clean bill of health after 2 heart attacks and 2 knee surgeries. I am finally quitting smoking 10 days and counting so far. I will try to be on scf more frequently, I found a hiding space on another forum where I basically stay in one thread but I am ready to start being more active on scf as I miss a lot of the folks on this site.

its good to see you around Steve. good to read you are doing better.

To everyone that I didnt directly reply to, thanks for the well wishes. Its appreciated

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678