Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

SCF Update - January 10, 2019

Members -

I am going to make this a forced read because I wanted to take the time to review several items, starting with..

1) My lack of activity - over the last month, I know I have not been around much at all; with this, I am behind on a bunch of work that I need to have had done already. Without getting into details, I needed an emergency surgery on the Dec. 13th and then had something else that was observed that required follow-up. I will say that I did get a clean bill of health yesterday afternoon. With this said, I offer you all the following advise, listen to your body and go get a check-up on a regular basis.

So for those of you that are awaiting for me to get caught up, I will be working on this as quickly as I can. Some of this I'll work on next week when I'm in Edmonton, Alberta for the day job (except next Monday as I got a ticket for Sabres/Oilers - look for me in a Gilbert Perreault jersey ). In all seriousness, I apologize for the delays. Something that I have started to do is to empower the teams to do a bit more.

2) I had posted this in November with the hopes of enabling this in December -- https://www.sportscardforum.com/show...d-December-1st - needless to say, this has not been enabled fully as of today. I will enable this on January 19, 2019.

3) As of this posting, all members need to have their account in good standing in order to be eligible for SCF incentives and contests. If your account falls out of good standing in the middle of a contest or incentive, you will be disqualified. No exceptions.

4) I am looking for someone that is bilingual in Spanish to help out; specifically, I would like to have the SCF Rules translated to Spanish (@pheebs888 did this for French a while back).

5) On Sunday at some point, I will be posting a site contest that will run from January 15 to February 28. Unlike other contests were there is 1 prize, this is one that will have 3 prizes available; one of the prizes will be the following - 2017 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Metal #7 Derek Jeter /3 (pic to follow).

As always, if you have suggestions, please let me know. Thank you for reading this and I appreciate your continued support for SCF.

Thanks,
    Scott

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad your better.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

so is my wife, she was tired of me being a baby

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Scott. Love the site and appreciate the hard work that goes into it!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Need any help please let me know. Glad you are better

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad to hear on the clean bill of health!! Happy New Year!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays
    See Rogulon's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

No worries Scott your health has to come first.... I found that out as well ended up spending a couple of days in the hospital myself in the few weeks!!!
    LEAFS PC = 11,042 Total Cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Wild
    Send PayPal to willydevorak Member is PayPal Verified

Glad you're doing better!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Colorado Avalanche Detroit Lions Toronto Raptors
    See hudley19's Items on eBay

Glad to hear you arebetter as well...anythingi can do to help please let me know as well
    Zack

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Texas Rangers TCU Horned Frogs Dallas Mavericks

Glad that you are better, appreciate everything you do for the site.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast