Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Glad to hear all is well, my friend.

The Sabres are in Edmonton on Monday night. Great chance to check out that dream new arena complex!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Scott,
    Thanks very much for running the site and I enjoy the trading!!

Ron Hanna

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers San Francisco Giants St Louis Rams
    See jaswong785's Items on eBay

Glad you're doing better. Thank you for all your hard work on the site.
    Primarily looking for San Francisco 49ers all years, Willie Mays all years, San Francisco Seals 1909-1911 Obak T212. Also looking out for Cleveland/Los Angeles/St Louis Rams, 1961 Topps baseball, San Francisco / New York Giants baseball
    Needs for incomplete sets: Hidden Content

BANNED

Country
    New York Mets Boston Celtics Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @tomdicaprio Instagram:

Scotty,

Your health comes first. Believe me when I tell you. I had to make three trips to the hospital last year with heart issues. They found a left bundle branch block. The good news is that it's treatable. I'm glad that you have a clean bill of health.

Tom

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Scott glad to see you are feeling better, I finally got somewhat of a clean bill of health after 2 heart attacks and 2 knee surgeries. I am finally quitting smoking 10 days and counting so far. I will try to be on scf more frequently, I found a hiding space on another forum where I basically stay in one thread but I am ready to start being more active on scf as I miss a lot of the folks on this site.
    Last edited by spuds1961; 01-12-2019 at 11:34 AM.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know I haven’t been on for a while either. Take care of yourself and get better brother!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Health is number 1 , all the best to ya and this is the best site i tell ya got me back in the hobby 2 yrs ago and the go to site for TTM s

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Glad things are better bud. Those 2 young ladies need you.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See football-4ever's Items on eBay

Morning Scott:
    Great to hear that you are feeling better , and that you have been given a clean bill of health. You were smart to listen to the body and heed the signs. Too often, we make excuses and put our busy schedules ahead of looking after ourselves. Wishing you continued good health and peace of mind to and your family. Thank you for all the joy and happiness that you bring to all members of the #1 card trading site , through your dedicated efforts and passion for the hobby.
    WE COLLECT : CONNOR MCDAVID --- NATHAN MACKINNON -- ERIK KARLSSON -- CAREY PRICE --- BRADY TKACHUK -- AUSTIN MATTHEWS -- THOMAS CHABOT --JACK EICHEL

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good to hear about all these updates and improvements/contests and love posting any up successes I have in here, this community is great and I am glad to have been a part of scf for over 10 years

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast