Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Texas Rangers Dallas Mavericks
    See nolan34ryan's Items on eBay

Stamps Some Really Really Old

My Grandmother saved stamps on envelops for years. I've got a box full of these things that have been following me around for 40 years. I have no clue what these are worth but if someone out there wants to work with me perhaps give me a little bit of an education I would love to trade these for something. Cards, Comics, Diecast, Legos, something we could do cash too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You want to trade your envelope of stamps for a box of non-sports cards? I would take a gamble.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No, I know that there are some that have value I just don't have a clue which ones they are. Grandma was 99 when she passed and these were some early ones.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No, I know that there are some that have value I just don't have a clue which ones they are. Grandma was 99 when she passed and these were some early ones.

I know that some of my cards have value, and I know which ones!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sure I know. I'm just saying I need to figure out what I have. Are there any stamps you are looking for. I've got an entire 800 count baseball card box full of these stamps. Some used some never used.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sure I know. I'm just saying I need to figure out what I have. Are there any stamps you are looking for. I've got an entire 800 count baseball card box full of these stamps. Some used some never used.

I was just trying to make a deal. Where is Wayne Brady at?

I would have sent a box of non-sports valued at over $100. Just doubles so I don't need them.

I assume 800 stamps stuck onto envelopes would be worth less than $10, but it would be a gamble, in case there is that one stamp in there that is Wayne The Gretzky.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was just trying to make a deal. Where is Wayne Brady at?

I would have sent a box of non-sports valued at over $100. Just doubles so I don't need them.

I assume 800 stamps stuck onto envelopes would be worth less than $10, but it would be a gamble, in case there is that one stamp in there that is Wayne The Gretzky.

I'm not communicating correctly. I have a box that would hold 800 baseball cards full of stamps from the early part of the last century. The number of stamps are in the thousands as they are not all attached to envelopes. She would cut the envelope around the stamps. Also many were never used. The only non-sport that I collect are Relic cards of LOTR's and Marvel. Are there any of those?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got left these and took some time..but learn quit a bit...and it was ur grandmother..and ur in the states..u been carrying them for 40 yrs..ur self...too those are some old stamps..and it all depends on the stamp...like the black penny stamp..its from the beginning of tge 1900's...unused worth nothing..used and not on the envelope it was mailed on...worth a couple dollars..but if it was on the envelope it was mailed out on..ud be able to sell it for 1 million....and theres 2 types ofcollectors and were the arguement starts..1 side think the value is in I'm-used..to the other side were its used is were the value is....20190130_002835.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Montreal Canadiens

Been a philatelist for over 50 years and a card collector for half of that. Willing to trade cards for stamps. I specialize in France , Germany and British and have stamps from there to trade ofor cards for stamps...hockey and ball! If you are looking to find the value of your stamps simply go to the library and take out the Scott's Standard stamp catalogue. Rule of thumb...you should be able to get 30% of catalogue value for those countries! Drop a line if you wish to trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been a philatelist for over 50 years and a card collector for half of that. Willing to trade cards for stamps. I specialize in France , Germany and British and have stamps from there to trade ofor cards for stamps...hockey and ball! If you are looking to find the value of your stamps simply go to the library and take out the Scott's Standard stamp catalogue. Rule of thumb...you should be able to get 30% of catalogue value for those countries! Drop a line if you wish to trade.

Yea I would like to trade do you have any comics. At this point I'm only collecting Texas Rangers Baseball, Dallas Mavericks Basketball, or NASCAR Cards.