Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

03-Mar-2019 (Part II of II)

After the game, I went nearby to a sports bar for a final free autograph session with former Blackhawks star Jeremy Roenick. I had JR sign my last three cards, and he signed a promo 5x7 as well, for free, in Rolling Meadows, IL.

Photo of the JR autos:
    https://beta-static.photobucket.com/...080&fit=bounds

-arfmax

Total IP autographs in 2019: 80
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

03-Mar-2019 (Part I of II)

Decided to go to the Windy City Bulls G-League game against the Santa Cruz Warriors on Sunday. Prior to the game, I was able to get two autographs on cards from former LA Lakers guard Darius Morris, and 2 autographs on cards from the Golden State Warriors rookie Jacob Evans III, who is on assignment in the G-League. At halftime, I was able to get thre cards signed by former Detroit Pistons draft pick Michael Gbinije, and after the game ended, I was able to get two cards signed by former Grizzlies draft pick Deyonta Davis.

Photo of the Warriors autos:

-arfmax

Total IP autographs in 2019: 89

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

04-Mar-2019

Monday, I went to an appearance at a bar/restaurant by Blackhawks announcing duo Pat Foley and Eddie Olczyk in Chicago Ridge, IL. Mr. Foley signed one promo 8.5" x11", and inscribed HOF 14, and Mr. Olczyk signed three cards for me, including a Goodwin mini that he hadn't seen before.

Photo of the Foley/Olczyk autos:

-arfmax

Total IP autographs in 2019: 93

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

13-Mar-2019

Decided to hit up one of the last Windy City Bulls home games this season on Wednesday, where they were playing the Maine Red Claws. The day before the game, The Celtics had assigned rookie Robert Williams III to the Red Claws, and before the game, I was able to get one autograph on a card from him, 2 autographs on cards from R.J. Hunter, and 6 autographs on cards from former Phoenix Suns 1st round draft pick Archie Goodwin.

Photo of the Maine Red Claws autos:

-arfmax

Total IP autographs in 2019: 102

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

27-Mar-2019

Went to Milwaukee, WI, for a radio show broadcast which was supposed to feature Bucks rookie Donte DiVincenzo, but he had a procedure on his foot today, so was replaced with guard Pat Connaughton. I was able to get two cards signed, for free, after the interview.

Photo of the Connaughton autos:

-arfmax

Total IP autographs in 2019: 104

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

06-Apr-2019

Went to the AHL Chicago Wolves game last night at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, IL, for team set trading card night. After the game, I was able to get 2 cards each signed by goaltenders Oscar Dansk and Max Lagace, 2 cards each signed by defensemen Zach Whitecloud, Zac Leslie, Dylan Coghlan, Jake Bischoff, and 3 cards signed by defenseman Nic Hague. I also got 2 cards signed by each of forwards Daniel Carr, Reid Duke, Alex Gallant, Cody Glass, Tomas Hyka, Keegan Kolesar, Brooks Macek, Tye McGinn, Curtis McKenzie, Gage Quinney, Ryan Wagner, Matthew Weis, and Tyler Wong. 41 autos in total.

Photo of the goaltenders and defenseman autos:

Photo of the fowards autos:

-arfmax

Total IP autographs in 2019: 145

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

12-Apr-2019

Last night, I went to an appearance and book signing by a hilarious actor and writer, Thomas Lennon. Tom was Lt. Dangle on Reno 911!, on The Odd Couple, has a recurring role on Lethal Weapon, and has written a ton of movies, including A Night At the Museum and its sequel, and Herbie Fully Loaded. The event was at a bookstore in Naperville, IL, and Mr. Lennon showed up 45 minutes early and was standing and chatting with anyone there, answering questions, and signing outside stuff. I had him sign 3 8x10's for me, and then he started the event, read from his book, sang a few songs and played guitar, answered questions, told stories, and signed everyone's books. His book is a children's book about a boy who is the youngest and lowliest recruit to the secret Garda, an Irish police force that handles the misdeeds of numerous magical creatures (leprechauns, unicorns, and many more).

Photo of the signed photos:

-arfmax

Total IP autographs in 2019: 149
    Last edited by arfmax; 04-28-2019 at 02:57 PM.

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

27-Apr-2019

Yesterday, I went to an appearance by former Chicago Cubs an current Chicago White Sox catcher Welington Castillo, who was signing autographs at a food store near the White Sox ballpark in Chicago, for free. Mr Castillo signed 6 cards for me.

Photo of the signed cards:

-arfmax

Total IP autographs in 2019: 155

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

05-May-2019

Yesterday, I went to Milwaukee for the 15th Annual Koos For Kids charity event. Brewers coach Marcus Hanel, nicknamed Koos, has an incredible charity, and this is their yearly event, which features many Brewers players, auctions, raffles, and more. I went the last two years, and the event has grown each year. This year, there were over 500 tickets sold. After a couple of hours, the players arrive. There are a number of tables set up around the room, and the players go to their assigned table for a 1 hour autograph session. However, they do not tell you in advance who is at which table, so you just guess at first. Also, before the event they list all the players scheduled to attend, but many of them do not come to the event, or some come to the event but do not sign. Christian Yelich came in, was introduced, and left immediately thereafter. Ryan Braun signed in the back, but then left.

My table had Jeremy Jeffress, Junior Guerra, and for a few minutes, Chase Anderson, but then Chase was moved to a different table. I was able to get two cards signed by Jeffress, and two cards signed by Guerra. I then went to another line, and was able to get 2 cards signed by Manny Pina, Brent Suter, and 1 card signed by Brandon Woodruff. I then moved to one of the larger lines, which was a table with Taylor Williams, Gio Gonzalez, and Yasmani Grandal. I was able to get through the line and get 2 cards signed by Taylor Williams, and 1 card signed by Gio and 1 card signed by Grandal. I also got one card signed by Marcus Hanel, while waiting in line. Finally, just as they were about to end things, I made it through a short line for starting pitcher Zach Davies, who signed two cards for me. His table also had a couple of coaches. I was not able to get to the other tables, which contained Matt Albers, Chase Anderson, Corbin Burnes, Josh Hader, and Freddy Peralta, but 16 total autographs, all for the price of the entry ticket.

Photo of the autos:

-arfmax

Total IP autographs in 2019: 171

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

For the price of the entry ticket I say you had a very good day

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast